Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

97 Civic...
Can anyone tell me where the main relay is located. I have to grope for it.... Very little chance of me getting under the dash, at the moment.. S-I-L called and said crank, but no start.. thx
9
9

03' TL One HID headlight out...how to test lamp vs. ballast ??
I know to swap the lamp with the good one, but another way..
1
1

Re: 09 Honda Fit oil change?
Mine was starting to worry me. I am at 6700mi and only at 50% oil life. I was searching the web to see if there was a computer recall/ problem. This is my first batch of oil and they don't want it...
1
1

88 accord running rough
I have an '88 Accord LX (carb) with about 184,000 miles on it. A few months ago it started to run rough, as in it has a rough idle when at a stoplight, and when going down the freeway about 60 mph, it...
1
1

Wiper Blades question
Hello all Is there a site where I can find the various size wiper blades that I need for my '01 CRV? And tips to change them please. Looks odd. Not sure if I understand how to remove the old and add...
15
15

Re: Squeaking noise Civic
learn to cross post.

Squeaking noise in Civic 2000
All, I just had my timing belt and water pump replaced. My car has about 104K miles on it. Since then there has been this squeaking noise at idle. Its not noticable when I am driving. Also it is more...
3
3

01 civic issues
01 4Dr Civic LX. 1: The driver side window switch can only control the front 2 windows. The rear 2 windows don't respond. One of the rear window can be controlled by its own door switch. 2: When...
6
6

Dash Board Lights
My wife was driving her 2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 (auto). While driving her car all the lights on her dash board went off then came back on about 20 second later. Has any body experience this or what...
3
3

New Starter on an old Honda
My old Honda just got a new starter. It makes a grinding noise momentarily when I crank it over that sounds just like the sound that comes from trying to start a running engine. Our mechanic says that...
3
3

CR-V Rear Passenger Door Lock
Hello All, I have a 2000 CR-V. Rear passenger door will not open. The manual lock and lock crank have limited movement. The inner handle has good movement. The inner rod is still connected. The...

Re: 2001 Accord EX - Cruise Control has failed
With my head by the pedals, how will I know what wires lead to the steering wheel cruise control controls? I just want to make sure everything is tight and to ensure electrical connectivity. After...
1
1

Interest rate on Honda Vehicles
Can Interest rate be negotiated when purchasing a Honda vehicles? Also, can I get a bargain on a Honda, like it seems to be with the big 3. This is going to be the first time with Honda... Thank you
9
9

SRS light stays on
The connecter is blue coloured and is a three? pin, not the sixteen OBDC-ii type. Hope this is clearer. Thanks, Don. H.

2009 Honda Element
We have sold our 2003 Honda Element. Best car I've ever owned and that includes some Cadillacs and Buicks. We want a 2009 Element EX but we can't find any local (Houston, Texas) dealers that have any....
9
9