Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 08 civic warm up issues
Yes, I'm having the exact same problem. I've taken my car in four times this fall and still have problems reaching temperature. I'm 95% sure the problem is the thermostat. Every time I ask them to...
9
9

PCV 98 Civic
I bought some stuff at Kragen but I am a beginner mechanic, I thought the PCV valve was going to be in plain view and easy to change. Can anyone please tell me where is the PCV valve on my 98 civic LX...
3
3

SRS light stays on
I have a 1996 Honda Accord EXI auto. Recently after start up the SRS warning light stayed on. I had this checked by a local auto electrician who read and cleared the code. He stated that " increased...
5
5

wind deflector for 2009 Accord EX
I thought I saw on one site an option to get a wind deflector on a new 2009 EX but on Honda's site no mention of it. I guess I should trust honda's site but anyone else know? Does a wind deflector...
1
1

Re: 08 civic warm up issues
Bwahahahahahhah!!! hhahahah!!! Ok, sorry, that's all.

Re: Why does the auto industry turn out such crap??
YOUR uninformed or misinformed comment does not deserve a reply

87 Accord DX Hatchback Front Brake Pad Replacement
I have seen the pics and instructions on brake pad replacement but I was wondering if I would be safefollowing that procedure on my 87 Accord-- or if those instructionswere specifically for Acuras or...
1
1

Honda CR-V SUV
Thanks to everyone that wrote about the good and otherthings about the SUV. I read all the messages yesterday and planned on replying individually today but ....naturaly...when I opened my newsreader...

Re: Why does the auto industry turn out such crap??
The Japanese government has been subsidizing ALL of it manufacturers, ever since the end of WWII, get real.
2
2

Re: 08 civic warm up issues
I just change my thermostat and I didn't see much improvement when the weather is close to -30C. AnythHi live in Winnipeg too and my 2001 honda civic is doing exactly the same thing. Please let me...
4
4

PCV valve question
hello, 2002 honda accord SE 4Cyl about 110K on car. My mechanic says PCV valve is jammed and needs to be changed. I changed the value 7-8 months ago (about 10K kms). What could cause the valve to jam...
9
9

Rear seatbelt problem
For the first time, I rode in the rear seat of my 07 Accord sedan EX-L V6 and found a problem with all three seatbelts. After I hooked them up, the shoulder straps just got tighter and tighter under...
14
14

Re: 2000 Honda accord will not shift out of park
. The break light and transmission interlock are usually combined into one unit behind the brake pedal. Not sure if it was that way in the 2000, but it's a relatively easy DIY repair if it is. The...
2
2

Re: Why does the auto industry turn out such crap??
YEP around 2% on AVERAGE just as is the case with all other manufactured products Toyota doesn't get it right every time, either. I have had two Fords that were really good. And I know others with...
1
1

98 Civic LX Headlamp Condensation
I am broke, and this car did not come with an owner's manual. I can't see at night because my headlamps are fogged up. I have found conflicting info about whether or not I have to remove the front...
4
4