87 accord won’t idle after fuel pump replacement

1987 Honda Accord 2.0 carb, bought for my daughter, in an attempt to fix a rough running engine after 10 to 15 minutes of driving, both fuel filters were replaced, the plugs were replaced, the wires were replaced, the distributor cap and rotor were replaced, the coil was replaced, next, I attempted to replace the fuel pump sock, but had to replace the fuel pump and sock, in an error on my part, I dropped the tank to replace it. Once back together, the engine will start, run on high idle, then when it is to return to normal idle, the engine dies, you can keep it running by keeping the accelerator depressed, but, once you let it return to normal, the engine dies, you can restart the engine, but, once again it dies. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Reply to
david12314