Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A beatup Honda Civic Punk tried to raise with me last night,
He didn't know I was just trying to pass his toxic smoke from his exhaust pipe. He ran out of his breath, he can't even catch up with my 10% power I used. So funny........ The SUV flashed the light on...
23
23

Buying Passport
I am thinking about buying a Honda Passport. Is there anything I should know about these vehicles. ie: longevity of engines, transmissions etc.... Also is there anything I should look out for...
5
5

93 CIVIC EX POWER WINDOWS DON'T WORK
Just obtained a rough 93 Civic. Power windows do not work at all. Previous owner clueless. Any suggestions as to where to start will be appreciated !!! Thanks to all in advance.

didnt know civic were that fast
2
2

2003 civic lx
cd player will not eject probably dirty any simple way to clean it
1
1

Scratching noises while turning steering wheel
I have recently started to hear scratching noises while turning the steering wheel on my '97 Accord. How critical of a problem is this? If it's just a minor annoyance, then I will hold off on fixing...
4
4

Tune Ups
As of this writing, my 1998 Honda Civic EX Sedan as 200,732 miles (10 years on the nose). I have had my spark plugs changed at 42.5k miles, 80k miles, 117k miles, 147k miles, and 183k miles. However,...

Paranormal Tire
I have a 98 Civic HX with aluminum wheels. I live in a formerly rural area where I don't believe anyone has tampered with my tires. Having stated the above, yesterday the right front tire lost...
5
5

Carfax, Buying Used, & Craigslist.org
I finally got serious about looking for a second Honda Civic, c. 1989-1997. A few observations: -- A friend of mine convinced me Carfax was worth $35 for 30 days, unlimited checks. For the four cars I...
103
103

Tail light for 95 Honda Odyssey
Which one do I need and where is the cheapest place to buy one online? Thanks for your help.
3
3

03 Accord -100K mi. - upcoming road trip
My 03 Accord 4cyl with 100k will be doing two road trips this summer across the Arizona/California desert. It still has the original water pump, hoses and plugs. Thinking about the following maintence...
18
18

a/c problem, emergency!!!!!!! Accord 1996 Lx
first off, i heard a wierd noise which sounded like it came from my compressor. After the noise it stopped working. I put in a brand new compressor now and it still does not work. Thinking it might be...
2
2

a/c problem, emergency!!!!!!!
first off, i heard a wierd noise which sounded like it came from my compressor. After the noise it stopped working. I put in a brand new compressor now and it still does not work. Thinking it might be...
2
2

Disc screws
I have just broken my last screwdriver bit trying to undo a brake disc retaining screw. What is the size of the bit I should get to remove these stubon screws?
7
7

2008 Element plastic panels color match? Part 2
As I posted in an earlier post, my 2008 Galaxy Grey Honda Element had been backed into and the right rear plastic panel needed to be replaced and painted to match and the body shop was having trouble...
2
2