Best Rated threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Check Valve Clearance on fairly new 06 Civic Hybrid?
I know the official interval for check of the intake/exhaust valve clearances is way down the road, and now with Honda's Maintenance Minder there is no official date or mileage specified. Also, Honda...
7
7

Safe to drive with a PO420 code
98 Accord V6 with 108,000 miles Looks like I have to replace the cat. Is the car safe to drive until I get it into the shop? 60 miles daily on highway... TIA Pop
3
3

civic 1.6 lsi turns over but wont start please help!!
hey, my civic has a " once in a blue moon " starting problem, it doesnt matter what the weather is like, it turns over fine but doesnt start, the ecu light comes on=had it replaced it still does it,...
11
11

98 Honda Civic Sensors Not Ready / will not pass inspection
Hi folks, The Civic will not pass inspection in New York, engine light is not on. The following codes show "Not Ready" O2(#1), CATALYS, O2(#2), EVAC. (I know I need to drive the car after replacing...
5
5

help with troubleshooting (blown head gasket, or clogged pcv valve?)
I have a 99 honda civic with a d16Y8 sohc engine with vtec (its actually an acura 1.6 el, but for simplicitys sake, we'll call it a civic since its the same thing). and I have milky tanwhite colour...
5
5

Can my 2006 Honda Accord tow a 4x8 Uhaul trailer?
I am moving across the country and I have a 2006 4dr V6 Accord. Going from New York to Nevada. Am I making a mistake putting on a hitch and towing a trailer across the country with my Accord? Will an...
7
7

Trunk leaks in 1991 Accord
Good morning. Water is leaking into the trunk of my 1991 Accord EX. The shop did the following: 1. Verified that sunroof drains are not clogged. 2. Quoted me $500 to replace all the taillights. It...
19
19

Transmission fluid
I just had my 2002 Accord EX V6 at a quicklube place and they wanted to change the automatic transmission fluid, showing me that it was now brownish (instead of red), and claiming that transmission...
17
17

93 Honda Accord Headlights Shutting Off Intermediately
I'm have a really random problem with my 1993 Accord. The headlights have recently started switching themselves off intermitently. Sometimes it's caused by a bump in the road, other times for no...
1
1

Removing rear seats in 2005 CRV
I am getting ready to go on a cross-country trip and would like to remove the rear seat on my Honda CRV to set up enough space for comfortable sleeping. I've tried moving the rear seats all the way up...
4
4

mis-fire on multiple cylinders and TCS light
I've got a 99 Honda Odyssey. All of a sudden the engine light came on and the TCS light came on. As well the engine starting running rough. The dealer ran the codes and said that their were mis-fires...
3
3

Need a wire diagram for Honda Civic 2002 Left side mirror
Hello, My 2002 honda civic driver side mirror is broken and all the wires were disconnected. I need a wire diagram to reconnect these wires Side mirror wires are blue blue yellow gray green door side...
11
11

2003 Accord Evap Solinoid Valve Stuck Closed
Advance Auto was kind enough to read my trouble codes and came up with the solinoid valve problem. Anyone know its location on the vehicle and if it needs to be replaced or just fixed? Anyone have...
3
3

2001 CR-V, Died, Won't Start
Hello group! I've been reading on some boards here trying to diagnose a problem. I was driving to church tonight in my 2001 Honda CR-V and it just went dead while driving down the road. I noticed it...
6
6

1993 Honda Accord Automatic Transmission Control Unit Circuit Diagram
Hi Folks, The AT Control Unit on my 1993 Honda Accord has a busted resistor (R41) in it. Without any kind of printed circuit diagrams, I am unable to determine what kind of resistor it is. Can anyone...
9
9

Dead battery can not jump start: Honda Accord 2003
I have a 2003 Honda Accord Coupe. All of a sudden the battery died late yesterday night, I could jump start it then though. This morning while jump starting I made a HUGE mistake of reversing the...
3
3

How many o2 sensors on 1996 accord?
I need to replace one and I was told bank 1 sensor 2. Are there more than 2 sensors on the 4cylinder? I see the one on the front of the engine where is the other? Thanks:)
6
6

crank bolt right or left hand thread?
Just bought a used zHonda and am installing timing belt righ or left hand thread? Thanks SW
31
31

2000 Accord knock sensor troubleshooting
I'm trying to test the knock sensor on a 2000 Accord 4 cylinder. The Haynes service manual procedure involves draining the engine oil removing the sensor and measuring the AC voltage generated by the...
1
1

Auto Manuals...Haynes, Chilton, Clymer. Many makes and models. Some old skool.
I have numerous auto repair manuals for sale. All are in great condition and some are mint and in wrapper. All are complete and look as new. Many are original prints and some are huge. Take a look and...