Best Rated threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How to quiet sunroof seals
Hi all, I've got an 01 Accord and the rubber seal around the sunroof makes a crunching/squeaking kind of sound over bumps when it's closed. I tried wiping it clean with a damp rag but that just made...
5
5

Which aftermarket keyless entry system to install on 2002 Honda Civic LX?
My 2002 Honda Civic LX has power door locks, but NO keyless entry. I want to add a keyless entry, but the OEM is discontinued. Since I can't get the OEM, which aftermarket would you recommend? Anyone...
1
1

Timing Belt/Water Pump Cost
Hello all, I have a 1994 Honda Accord EX sedan with 98,000 miles on it. I have owned it since it was new. I am going to replace the timing belt and water pump (both for the first time) and have been...
9
9

1988 Accord idle surge when warm
Hi. I just purchased an '88 Accord LX Auto yesterday. It sat for 2 years without being started, and I started it up within 30 seconds with a new battery & some gas. 213K miles on the odometer. It runs...
5
5

94 Accord 5 speed final drive gears question
Never had one of these apart, or needed to. Is the small final drive gear a removable item or integral with an intermediate shaft? I'm curious as the Accord sedan has the same gear ratios as the...

White smoke From Vent
I have a 1990 honda civic lx 160k miles The only problem is heater core leaks so I bypassed the problem. After 10 mins of AC blowing, white smoke appears yet the AC still is cold. Should I roll down...
8
8

99 honda Passport issues
i have a 99 honda passport and i am having a problem with it. it shakes when its idleing like for example in parking lots and when i am stopped at lights when i drive and when i start it its just...

94 Accord radiator
Approximately 180,000 miles - the connection "spout" at the top of the radiator (where the return hose from the engine attaches) broke off - what's reasonable to expect to have to pay to repair...
7
7

95 Accord overheating,
I have a 95 Accord LX with auto trans, 156,000 miles. A few weeks ago it started exhibiting cooling system problems so I took it to a family friend who does all kinds of auto repair. He had it for a...
11
11

Replaced computer flashing key light?
Due to a water damage on the main computer of my 98 Honda Odyssey (long story) I cleaned got it to work though starts hard I decided to replace with a used one for 98.00 bucks for reliability reasons....
1
1

2005 CR-V Dies when turning
My wifes 2005 Honda CR-V stalls when driving around corners. She has an EX, with a 5 speed manual transmission. It happened to her once, and the dealership said she was low on gas. But, the same thing...
5
5

Honda CRV- wiring blue radio-connector
Dear Honda driver, Who can tell me how the blue radio- connector in the Honda-CRV is wired So, what is the function of each wire in the connector. Other question: How does the steering remote switch...
2
2

Victory for now vs. Check engine light!
Hi, I thought I would just share with people a small victory ... I think at least for now. A few months ago my check engine light came on. Took it, Honda Civic 1999, LX 4 -Dr-Automatic, to White...
6
6

odorless fumes from the AC vent
Hi, After running the AC for a couple of minutes, I get odorless fumes from the AC vent of the car. It does not condense in my hand when I place my hand in front of the vents. Is it just moisture? Or...
9
9

What factors go into the oil life indicator: 2006 Civic
I was wondering if anyone knows with certainty what factors are used in the oil life indicator. Obviously, mileage or cumulative RPMs is one of them. But I would think that there are others like...
36
36

How to test MAP Sensor on 1997 Honda Civic LX
I've Honda Civic LX 1997, 120,000 Mi. My CEL came on right before I need to do a smog check. The error code is 5, MAP Sensor (Manifold Absolute Pressure) mechanical problem. How do I test the sensor...
2
2

Is it safe to tow a trailer with my Accord?
I am moving across the country and I just purchased a 4dr V6 Accord. I researched the costs of renting a Uhaul truck and towing my accord. Wow, $3000 moving out and then back in 6 months (not...
12
12

Honda Civic 97 EJ7 Vtec starter problem
Hi there, I have a Civic 97 EJ7Vtec. The car having a startup problem. I can hear the starter sounds ok. Even I have check the battery, and even I've changed the battery the starter still having the...
1
1

Honda Civic 97 starter problem
Hi there, I have a Civic 97 EJ7Vtec. The car having a startup problem. I can hear the starter sounds ok. Even I have check the battery, and even I've changed the battery the starter still having the...
2
2

Does Honda Civic Si require Premium Gas?
Does Civic Si require Premium gas (93+ octane) or is regular gas enough (87 octane?)
3
3