Best Rated threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 honda accord transmission leak
I'v got a 99 honda accord and I found that the transmission fluid is leaking on the parking lot and the transmission fluid level is dropping. I first realized it after the check engine light came with...
4
4

Thrown Rod on Isuzu Trooper
I tried inquring about this at the one Usenet Isuzu newsgroup but am not getting any feedback. Friends of mine have a 2000, 3.5 Liter, 4-wheel drive, automatic transmission, Isuzu Trooper. While...
8
8

Where's the Main Relay in 1989 Honda Civic DX 4 Dr?
My 1989 Civic has the classic intermittent starting symptoms. According to info I got from websites I'm looking for the MITSUBA RZ-0063 7 pin Main Relay. I've been looking under the left side dash...
3
3

Cross threaded Spark plug threads
I was replacing the spark plugs in a 1989 accord, something I've done many times on many different vehicles. It's never been a problem until this instance. When I used the socket to loosen Plug #1, it...
10
10

*SCREECHING NOISE
I'm just wondering what is that noise when I start my car which screeching noise for a couple of second or so, what/where is that coming from....from belt? alternator? pls reply because it's anoying...
8
8

How Much Mileage Can a Honda Civic Get?
Aside from my usual oil changes, here are other major maintenance and repair issues for me: 1) All new belts, water pump (146,800) 2) New ignition wires and other ignition stuff (148,000) 3) Spark...
12
12

xm radio antenna location on 06 accord
I have an 06 Accord V6 on which I had my Honda dealer install XM radio. They mounted the antenna inside the rear windshield (which is tinted) on the area behind the rear seats and adjacent to the...
5
5

91' Civic
Hi, I have a 91 civic and the clutch is very hard to operate. A couple of times the gear wouldnt shift and I have had to put th eblinkers and keep trying and finally it would. Can anyone tell me if I...
3
3

Remove sat/nav unit from CR-V ?
Hi I have a 2003 UK Honda CR-V with factory fitted Radio/Sat Nav unit. I want to remove the unit to fit an FM Modulator to it but can't see how it is removed from the dash. Any advice ?? TIA Steve
1
1

K24A4-i-VTEC fuel consumption at idle?
I have an '05 Accord LX 5M, and I am looking for URLs that give some idea about fuel consumption at idle (gallons per hour?) with minimal accessories. Anyone ever done a web calculator with BSFC @...
9
9

Honda Accord 1999 Engine stalls while slowing down
Hi, I have had my 1999 Accord coupe EX stall twice within one week. It stalls while I am slowing down to a stop. After the first time, I read on the internet about a recall for the Ignition switch for...
15
15

94 Accord. Where is the ECU diagnostic plug???
Can anyone tell me where the diagnostic connector is? Bear in mind this is a UK car. Thanks *** Free account sponsored by *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from ***
5
5

2002 Honda Civic LX transmission troubles
We have a 2002 Civic LX that has 55K miles on it. When the car is cold the transmission doesn't seem to shift properly. As it shifts to first, second and third, you will see the RPM's on the tach...
5
5

1992 Honda accord...Hard to start cold.
Can anyone help me out on a problem Im having with a 1992 Honda accord 2.2L LX auto. This car is very hard to start when its cold. I changed the fuel filter, injectors and tested the fuel pressure...
1
1

How to disconnect ABS on 1992 Honda Accord
The ABS on my 1992 Honda Accord is malfunctioning. Given its age, I'd like to disconnect the ABS rather than fixing it. There is no fuse under the hood or the dash for the ABS. Is there a way to...
2
2

1986 Acura Legend Problem
1986 Acura Legend 2.5L V6; 5-speed. Two days ago, I noticed the car was running a little rough, like a cylinder was missing. The next morning I checked the spark plugs on cylinders #2, #4, and #5....
2
2

2001 odyssey check engine light only on highway
Hello, This has happened the past couple of trips between Washington D.C. and Cleveland, Ohio. While driving on the the PA Turnpike about 3 hours into the trip the Check Engine Light and the TCS light...
17
17

1995 Civic LX interference engine?
Hello, I am new to the forum. Can anyone tell me if my engine is an interference engine or not? I believe it is, but wanted to verify. It is a 1995 Civic LX 1.5L non-VTEK. Thanks.
2
2

98 Civic Ignition Timing
Hello, I have posted a similar message last week regarding my 98 Civic LX ignition timing. I have originally replaced the distributor, but my ignition timing was retarded by aprox 14 degrees. Thanks...
22
22

Rear Rotor removal for a 98 Honda Passport
Hello everyone. I am doing rear brakes on a 98 Passport LX 4wd V6. I have pulled off the calipers and am trying to remove the rotors, but they don?t come off. I?ve looked for a clip and it doesn?t...
4
4