Best Rated threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1997 honda del sol diagnostic plug ???????
my check engine light is on . my local auto shop will plug it in for me but they dont know where the plugin is located. does any one know where the diagnostic plug is located on a del sol. thanks in...
2
2

Power window fuse - where is it located? (Honda Prelude)
I have '95 Prelude and the power window from the passenger's side doesn't respond anymore. On both doors the power window buttons do not respond for the passenger's side window. (Driver side power...

Mechanic Answer on Honda V6 Pinging Noise Up Hill
Wrote a note in the newsgroups a few weeks ago about a pinging noise my Honda Accord V6 2001 was making when the engine was strained, going up a hill. Many gave me good advice and asked to let you...
13
13

S2000 engine rattle(help I'm scared!)
I have a 99 s2000 owned for about a year, it now has 50k. it was perfect but about 6 months ago the engine started rattling at idle but only when it was warmed up and had been given a bit of...
6
6

1995 Honda Passport - Oil Pressure Question
What is the normal operating oil pressure for this vehicle at: Idle 35 MPH 55 MPH Thanks. Aaron
2
2

CRV caliper mounting bolts
Hi, just want to know is someone know what are the torque specifications for the front and rear caliper mounting bolts of a 2004 CRV. Thanks.
2
2

Screws on my 2002 Civic air box stripped out.
I just got a 2002 used Civic and was checking the air filter. Looks like about three of the plastic screw holders are stripped out on the top air box. Is this a common problem with Civic's? Mine was a...
1
1

1997 Accord Transmission P0740
FYI: My engine light kicked on after about 25 minutes of highway driving on my Honda Accord with 155K miles.. The OBD2 error code is Transmission related - P0740 (Faulty LockUp Control System). There...
1
1

Dealer over-torked lug nuts - warped rotors now!
Ok, here is my problem. About 17 months ago, I went to Huntclub Honda in Ottawa, Ontario Canada to get the 50K scheduled maintenance done on my 2001 Honda Prelude SE. So, they did their things and...
2
2

95 Honda Prelude
Hello all. I have a 95 Prelude. When I started moving from a complete stop, my engine quit. I took the car to the dealer. They informed me that timing belt broke. Best case scenario is the timing belt...
7
7

Wiring pinout for ELD,
I need the pin out for the Electronic Load Detector. I have a Canadian Honda Civic (1996) that has no ELD. I have swapped in a JDM B18C1 engine (Acura Integra GSR) and now my ECU has a light on for...
2
2

serpentine belt diagram for a 2010 honda pilot
I need a serpentine belt diagram for a 2010 Honda Pilot.
2
2

HID kits for Honda 98 CRV - Are they a good idea?
Thus spake "Boomer" : Your quoting mechanism is broken. My post wasn't quoted but rather looked to be part of your post.
40
40

Ridgeline oil change interval
Got a new Ridgeline a few months ago. I can't find any oil change interval information in there, just to wait for the "service" light to come on to tell you when. I don't like to trust that much in...
8
8

1988 Honda Accord Idle Problems
i gotta 88? accord with 190,000 miles on it, and i have a prob when i idle...the car starts just fine and it idles nicely at about 2000 rpm. the problem starts when i slow down,stop or when the rpms...
5
5

Re: Honda Passport - "Power" and "Winter" drive switches
What exactly does the winterdrive button do??????? when and why should I use it????
1
1

Stumble/Chug driving off after cold start
2007 6 cyl Accord EX-L sedan, 56,000 properly maintained miles. No check engine light, no obvious loose/damaged wires or hoses. On morning cold start in Park-- catches immediately with RPM about...
2
2

Econo mode - does it make any difference?
Just got a 2013 Accord EX. Have been driving with the econo mode on full time per suggestion of salesman. Does anyone have any long term thoughts on whether it makes a discernible difference in...
2
2

New Accord "Econ" button
I worked up my courage today and pressed the big green button for the first time. Nothing happened. I was hoping my gas tank would automatically refill or something. I pressed it again. Still nothing....
30
30

My 97 honda CRV AWD rolls in park.rest of tranny works. missing rear drive shaft
My 97 honda CRV AWD rolls in rest of tranny works good. It's missing rear drive shaft. Mechanic ruled out shifter problems, and parking pawl is not it. Any ideas
1
1