Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 hyundai rear brake backing plate view
On the rear of the backing plate 2001 Hyundai Elantra There is a plastic insert that looks like a press on off switch. Anyone know what this is?
1
1

2013 Elantra
I just bought a 2013 Elantra Limited. It's my first new car in 10 years. I'm amazed and frightened at the magnitude of computer controls built into this car.
2
2

Replace a manual passenger seat to a power seat Hyundai Sonata 2013
Convert a Hyundai Sonata 2013 passenger manual seat to a passenger power seat. There is no adjustment for height so you fell like your sitting on the ground. Older people have a difficult time getting...
2
2

ATTN Hyundaitech: Part confirmation for 2013 Elantra GLS
Hyundaitech, The 2013 Elantra GLS I have doesn't come with a spare. I was thinking of getting a full size spare but I have two options. I can get the Aluminium (a.k.a Alloy) part 529103X250 or the...
9
9

2002 Santa Fe Rough Idle After Fueling
Every time I fuel my Santa Fe it's very hard to start and to keep running for a couple of minutes, it will die if I keep the idle high. This only happens when I get gas. I don't overfill the tank. Any...
13
13

2014 Hyundai Sonata gets host of improvements, starts at $21,350*
From ESPN 2014 Hyundai Sonata Pricing (including $795 destination fee): GLS w/ 2.4L GDI 4-cyl.: $22,145 GLS w/ 2.4L GDI 4-cyl. PZEV: $22,145 SE w/ 2.4L GDI 4-cyl.: $24,995 SE w/ 2.0L Turbo GDI 4-cyl.:...

2014 Sonata
The specs for the new Sonata are on the Hyundai web site. Overall, the car is the same style, but it has two upgrades and one downgrade. The good news - - - HID headlights and LED tail lights. About...
2
2

Blue Link stole my address books
My Sonata has the optional Navigation package as well as Blue Link. Over the course of a year, I added some locations to the various address books. Some were set up for future trips as I was p;lanning...
8
8

2004 hyundai sonota help wont pass smog
my car wont pass smog. the computer keeps resetting itself and the smog tech keeps saying to drive 200 miles or more and then come back. what do I do to get it to pass please help
1
1

Hyundai deferring car payments for furloughed federal workers
From ESPN HYUNDAI ADDS NEW DIMENSION TO ASSURANCE PROGRAM WITH NEW FEDERAL EMPLOYEE PAYMENT DEFERRAL PLAN COSTA MESA, Calif., October 1, 2013 ? Hyundai Motor America today announces the latest...

2014 Hyundai Tucson gets DI engines, styling tweaks, priced from $21,450
From ESPN REFRESHED 2014 HYUNDAI TUCSON UPS FUN AND VALUE QUOTIENTS Standard Gasoline Direct Injection Technology and Standard SACHS Amplitude Selective Damping Improve Driving Performance for All...

Sunroofs - Why?
How do you enjoy your sunroof? I bought my first sunroof on a 2013 Elantra in August 2012, after doing without one for about 50 years. When I slide the ceiling back and expose the sunroof, it is...
6
6

HYUNDAI HELPS COLORADO FLOOD VICTIMS REPLACE DAMAGED VEHICLES
From AB HYUNDAI HELPS COLORADO FLOOD VICTIMS REPLACE DAMAGED VEHICLES Support Program Provides $750 Credit Towards the Purchase of a New Hyundai Vehicle COSTA MESA, Calif., Sept. 20, 2013 ? To help...

2002 Elantra Rear Drums
Recently did a brake job which included front pads, rebuilt calipers and new rotors. The rear received new shoes, springs and wheel cylinders. Did not turn the rotors. I have begun to hear a groan...
2
2

Hyundai bringing 1,000-hp Genesis Coupe to SEMA
From AB HYUNDAI PARTNERS WITH POWERTRAIN GURU BISIMOTO TO CREATE 1,000 HORSEPOWER SEMA SHOW GENESIS COUPE Bisimoto Engineering Leverages the Proven Durability of Stock Hyundai Powerplant to Create...