2003 Santa Fe - 60k mi svc... opinions about good on-line parts places?

Apparently I need to replace the timing belt, cabin filter, air filter, and plugs at 60k miles on the 2.7L V6. Should be easier than it was on my Hondas (no balance belt listed). I have just switched from 3 Hondas to 3 Hyundais and don't have experience with on-line Hyundai parts places. For Honda parts, there was a 30% to 40% price difference between local dealers and on line parts places (for genuine parts). Any parts places you folks would recommend?

Reply to
KWW