2011 Hyundai Azera Video

What's new on the 2011 Hyundai Azera? More power, better gas mileage and a new grille, to name just a few of the most important updates. Cars.com reviewer Kelsey Mays checked it out at the 2010 Chicago Auto Show. Watch... Read More:

----------------------------------- Hyundai NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

Improved, but I think it needs a bigger face lift to gain market share. Azera seems to get lost in the lineup and I hardly ever see them on the road.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski