Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Got rid of the 2010 Accent 3dr
Just never learned to like it. Found a 2010 Ford Ranger with only 15,000 miles on it.

Strange noises 2008 Elantra
When driving on rough roads, I have noises that sound like loose stuff in the trunk. I removed everything from the trunk but the noise is still there. My local garage put the car on the lift but could...
7
7

Hyundai prices three-row Santa Fe from $28,350*
From AB HYUNDAI ANNOUNCES SANTA FE PRICING Most Affordable Standard Seven-passenger Crossover on the Market Offers More Standard Features Than Outgoing Veracruz at the Same Price COSTA MESA, Calif.,...

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid gets bigger, better battery pack, lower MSRP
From AB HYUNDAI ADDS MORE VALUE AND CAPABILITY TO 2013 SONATA HYBRID, MAINTAINS LIFETIME HYBRID BATTERY WARRANTY 2013 Sonata Hybrid Maximizes Efficiency with Increased Electric-Only Driving Hyundai's...

Need help with a 2001 Hyundai Sonata 2.5 liter.
timing belt broke.. had to have heads done up new valves all that good stuff. put it back together and now it won't start will turn over no spark threw plugs. put a new crank sensor still nothing. all...
1
1

attn Hyundaitech: What would cause oil light to come on shortly after an oil change?
HT, 2002 Sonata GLS V6. So today as I am driving to work, my oil light comes on. I just got my oil changed a few days ago (at a shop I always got to) so it's fresh stuff. No leaks, no missing oil cap,...
12
12

2008 Sonata Stereo removal
I am trying to remove the stereo in my 2008 Sonata to install a FM Modulator. The instructions that I have seen simply say to remove the trim panel from around the stereo that will then expose the...
4
4

Battery cable loose
I have a 2008 Sonata. I removed the cables from the battery to charge it, after the battery went dead. The battery is not the original. When I went to re-install the positive cable, I found that...
3
3

For Sale : Good used 2002 Hyundai SantaFe complete exhaust system
Im selling my one piece exhaust system (from the outlet of the cat. to the = tailpipe including the two mufflers -- all one piece). Its in good conditi= on, used, works great with no problems at all....
6
6

Sonata transmission service
What type of service is needed for the transmission on this vehicle? My local Hyundai dealer does a "transmission flush" for $159. When I checked Alldata, it mentions disconnecting the cooler line,...
7
7

2001 Elantra symptoms.
Has 98k miles. If I take off the oil filler cap when the engine is idling I can a pulsing pressure like there is an air(?) leak. The engine has plenty of power on the highway, over 80mph in 4th...
3
3

Santa fe drive
I have problem with 4x4 drive... Problem is that my rear drive is not working, whel truly it is not working every time... somethimes yes but mostly not. Confusing is...this is happening only when I...

Elantra error codes
Thanks again for all the responses. My car passed the second smog check no problem. Now I have to work on the upholstery :-)
8
8

SANTE FE DRIVERS DOOR LOCK WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY LOCK.
When I push the remote lock button, all doors lock except the drivers door. When I put it in drive, all door locks click 3 times as if trying to lock, and the drivers door does not lock.
2
2

Hyundai Dealers in N.W. Florida are very stingy on their new car prices for the Accent.
I cant find anyone who will go below the 'Dealer Invoice price' which is on= ly a few hundred below the MSRP on the sticker. I had one Dealer try to c= onvince me that the Dealer Invoice Price IS...
3
3