Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

how do you adjust the sun roof on 2005 Elantra
The sun roof whistles while driving. There is no water entering the cabin. From the inside, if I push upward I feel about 3/8 inch movement upward as the rear of the glass as it moves upward to make a...
1
1

New Consumers Reports Ratings For Sonata GLS, And For Limited. Questions Re, Please ?
Hi, New issue of Consumers Reports (Feb. 13) showed up today, and among their ratings they have a rating for the 2013 Sonata GLS and also for the Limited. They rate the Reliability as "Good" for the...
8
8

ATTN; HYUNDAI-TECH (GDI Gasoline Direct Injection) Hyundai Engines
H.T., Id be interested in hearing a report from you on this particular engine thats found in the 2012-13 Accents . Specifically : 1. What sorts of problems are associated with this Engine during the...
7
7

Changing Oil in New Hyundai With Lo Milieage
I purchased a 2013 Elantra Limited on August 21st, and I love the car. I really want to do what's best for it. I am a retired senior and I gently drive the car locally in the city, putting 3500...
8
8

Sonata fuel filter
Does a 2008 Sonata have a fuel filter that needs to be changed? I know that on most newer cars, it is integrated into the fuel pump, which is located inside the tank. In this case, does one just wait...
1
1

Bye, Bye, BlueLink
Using the remote function with Blue Link continued to be frustrating and time consuming so I had my remote starter installed today. It is faster and more reliable. Not to mention cheaper in the long...

New Hyundai Accent (auto) , or, Toyota Corolla L (auto) ???
Just wondering if anyone has been thru this consideration ? Both are com= ing in at almost the same price from my local Dealers . Toyota is historic= ally known for their high quality and good resale...
11
11

MGF Toyota
MGF Automotive is powered by a dedicated workforce of over 2000 employees. With its annual turnover of approx. Rs.1200 crore, MGF Automotive is one of the most significant players in the highly...

Sources for transmission fluid
Hyundai calls for transmission fluid meeting the "SP III" spec. Are their any sources other than the dealer for this? I was in my local O'Reilly parts store the other day, and they have Chrysler's...
5
5

Is $475 installed, for a replacement fuel pump on a 2002 SantaFe, 6 cyl., fair ???
This is what Pep Boys are quoting me and they say it is a 3 + hour job. D= oesnt seem right . If they are right in the ballpark, then fine because i= t is so convenient versus my closest Hyundai...
7
7

NF Sonata rear suspension knock cure?
At long last I seemed to have cured this knock from left rear car(on my car at least!) . Rear sway bar is supported by two rubber bushings with a metal "cap" to hold it against suspension assembly....

Need help with aftermarket part
Hi All, I need some help finding a part number for a Door jamb switch - 2004 Sonata. Switch / pin went bad. No part numbers on the switch itself, trying to find one at Kragen or O'reilleys. Thanks!
3
3

After market cruise control a bad idea?
I am seriously looking at the new Accents and currently use cruise control every day because on our country roads the sheriffs patrol heavily (broad shoulder roads, good pavement, 55 - 65 MPH speed...
1
1

i30 tyre pressure
Follow on to my post.... The i30 wagon (estate) is marketed alongside the fourth-generation Hyundai Elantra in the U.S. and Canada as the Elantra Touring. Neville Queensland Australia

i30 Tyre pressures
Good morning, I have a Hyundai i30 diesel waggon (eat your heart out Americanos as it does 20km/litre - nearly 50 mpg). Turbo charged and goes like the clappers! Anyhow, I have just had the tyres...
3
3