Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hyundai creates 400-HP Veloster Turbo Velocity concept for SEMA [w/video]
From AB HYUNDAI DESIGN AND TECHNICAL CENTER CREATES "VELOCITY" FACTORY-TUNER CONCEPT FOR 2012 SEMA SHOW Hyundai's Proprietary Design and Technical Center Pushes Veloster Performance and Design...

Hyundai to wire cars with Broadcom ethernet tech, put infotainment and security systems on one network
From ENG Broadcom and Hyundai Motor Power Next-Generation Connected Car Joint Development Enables Advanced Infotainment and Safety Features in Hyundai Vehicles DETROIT, Oct. 15, 2012 News Highlights:...

Can anybody help me with P0422 and P1123 errors on my hyundai accent 1.3gls
For the last while my check engine light has being on. When I'm stuck in a traffic jam for a while and I'm left sitting there in the one spot for a considerable amount of time, when I take off the car...
4
4

2008 ELANTRA
I have 75000 miles on my 2008 Elantra, the maintenance schedule recommends replacement of Platinum coated spark plugs at 60000 miles and Iridium coated at 100000. How do you tell the difference? My...
2
2

I found the valve cover gasket How-To on Autozone's site.
I was digging around the forums here and there and by chance I went to Autozone to price a valve cover gasket. It's pretty cheap and comes with the spark plug tube seals. Some forums mention the...
2
2

Anyone replaced their Valve Cover Gasket on 2002-2005 Sonata by themselves?
I know I posted this a few weeks back as having "seals" issue but it was Valve Cover Gasket. Being at 139K, I am getting the occasional smoke from under the hood from oil leaking on something hot...
2
2

Tucson owners, have you ever done any "light" / small boat towing?
Today I was at the dealer who fixed my Sonata's fuel / brake line leak for my check engine light coming on. I was talking to one of the sales people about the Tucson as I'd like to get one down the...
8
8

Hyundai Elantra subject of class-action lawsuit for 'misleading 40 MPG' ads
From AB Hyundai Sued by Consumer Watchdog for Misleading '40 MPG' Elantra Ads SANTA MONICA, Calif., July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Hyundai's Gas Mileage Claims in 2011 and 2012 Elantra...
2
2

Hyundai recalls over 220,000 Sonata and Santa Fe models over airbag concern
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): HYUNDAI / SANTA FE 2007-2009 Manufacturer: HYUNDAI-KIA AMERICA TECHNICAL CENTER INC Mfr's Report Date: JUL 24, 2012 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V354000...
2
2

Blue Link mirror and handicapped placard
I just purchased a 2013 Elantra GT which comes with the rear-view mirror with Blue Link. I also have a handicapped placard. The stem for the mirror is too thick to get the placard around. I was...
2
2

Cosworth, Hyundai building Genesis Racing Series concept for SEMA
From AB COSWORTH DEVELOPS ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE CONCEPT FOR 2012 SEMA SHOW World-class Racing Tuner Cosworth Takes Hyundai's Rear-drive Platform To its full Potential and Beyond...

Ham and Elantra
I¹m willing to bet there are a few ham radio operators in this group. I¹m taking delivery if my new Elantra GT Today. I¹m looking at how I should go about installing my Yaesu FT-8800 in the new...
2
2

2002 Sonata GLS: One radiator fan blows, the other doesn't (retry)
Not sure why I can't see my message. trying again. Hey guys, So today my check engine light went on oddly enough after having been fixed by the dealership (after my brake and gas line debacle). I left...
6
6

2002 Sonata GLS: One radiator fan blows, the other doesn't
Hey guys, So today my check engine light went on oddly enough after having been fixed by the dealership (after my brake and gas line debacle). I left the engine running and parked and noticed one of...
2
2

Hyundai Sonata Fuel system
My Hyundai Sonata 3.3L will not start until it has been cranking for a while, I tested the fuel pump and it pumps 53 lbs as the book says it should. The book refers this problem back to the PCM for a...
2
2