Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2012 Sonata Key
Does the 2012 Sonata GLS have a chip in the key. Can a 2012 Sonata be duplicated at a neighborhood locksmith shop?
3
3

2013 Hyundai Sonata gets $1,100 price increase, drops manual option
From AB TRAILBLAZING SONATA DELIGHTS WITH MORE FEATURES, MORE VALUE, AND BEST-EVER RESIDUAL VALUE FOR 2013 Award-Winning Midsize Sedan Says "Bring It" to the new Crop of Mid-Size Competitors...

Hyundai announces standard brake-override for all models
From AB HYUNDAI IMPLEMENTS THROTTLE OVERRIDE CAPABILITY IN ADVANCE OF PENDING GOVERNMENT MANDATE Hyundai Bolsters Its Safety Leadership Record with all Models Providing Brake Pedal Throttle Override...
7
7

Battery for 2000 Sonata
What size battery do I need for my car? Richard
6
6

Heater/AC Blower Motor Switch Problem
I have replaced my blower motor switch four times in the past twelve months, all with brand new oem parts. The dealer replaced the first one and claimed there was nothing else wrong. I took one of the...
5
5

No Azera? ? ?
I'm curious, the Azera is hardly seen and hardly mentioned here. Dealers carry few in inventory compared to the other models. There is no special pricing listed for it. The Azera seems to be a nice...
2
2

Hyundai shows Millen's updated-for-2013 Genesis Coupe drift car
From AB HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE AND RHYS MILLEN RACING PARTNER TO COMPETE IN 2012 FORMULA DRIFT SERIES Renewed Partnership with Rhys Millen Racing Focuses on Extreme Performance Potential of Hyundai's...

Elantra spark plug torque setting
I've changed the spark plugs a few times in my Elantra. I've worked on machines long enough to know when a screw is tight but not too tight, but I decided to buy a torque wrench to be more precise...
5
5

Is anyone else driving a 2012 Accent , and, give us a rundown.
I examined the new Chevy Sonic which is in the same price range as the Accent . Havent driven the Sonic yet, but test driving the Accent was simply delightful. Wonderfully engineered . How is yours...
6
6

2004 Santa Fe leak source?
I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe with a 3.5L engine and 92,000 miles. For the past week or so, I have noticed a very slight smell of antifreeze/radiator fluid every once in a while. I assumed that it is...
21
21

PCV valve replacement 2009 Sonata
4 cyl. Where the heck is the pcv? and how often is it supposed to be changed?
2
2

HYUNDAI ENGINES = PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE? Seem Designed To Fail Within Five Years!
Minutes after the oil change? I have to wonder if they put oil back into it. What was the warranty on the 2004 engine? Since it is 100,000 miles now, I doubt they are trying to make then wear out...
10
10

My gasohol experiment
There seems to be only one pump in Madison, WI that sells gasoline without ethanol. But even that comes at a price - regular gas without ethanol costs 10% more. I was curious how much less efficient...
8
8

tires
I have a chance to buy 4 nearly brand new 185/60/15 tires for my 2006 Elantra CHEAP...It has 195/60/15 on it now..Will they fit my rims ?? If so will it mess up speedometer ?? Thanks...
7
7

Revamped Hyundai Sonata due in 2014
From AB A new Sonata may not be as exciting as a new Corvette but the current models have generated alot of enthusiasm. A revamped Sonata is due in about 2 yrs following closely to the revamp of the...