Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Is anyone else eating up Ignition Wires by using Bosch plus-4 Sparkplugs ?
Awhile back, i switched to a set of Bosch plus-4 Spark Plugs cause i heard a few times they give better fuel economy and performance. But ever since i did, about every 20,000 miles I get at least one...
5
5

North American CAR OF THE YEAR : 2012 Hyundai Elantra !
Whoo-hooooo !

Air Conditioning Reliability
The AC compressor started leaking on my '03 Santa Fe and had to be replaced. The vehicle only has 149,000 miles on it. Guess by American car standards that is pretty good. --- Posted via news:// -...
5
5

Tyre wear
Hi. My 2007 Sonata 3.3L just had an MOT (annual governmental compulsory check-up) and passed. Not bad for a 5 year old car with no previous failings (except an electrical switch) What was pointed out...
13
13

Re: My Genesis is an electrical nightmare!
Brake lights are a VERY big safety issue and frankly, i wouldnt drive a car very far without them working properly. I think its time you got the Regional Hyundai Manager involved to get at least this...
10
10

2012 Elantra spare rim/tire
We've been driving our new 2012 Elantra for a couple of months now and we really like it. My biggest concern is the lack of any type of a spare tire. Is there anywhere I can buy a rim that would fit,...
10
10

2011 Sonata SE drivers power window problem
I lease a 2011 Sonata SE that has just under 10,000 miles on it. The drivers side power window intermittently jams. I press the "auto" button and release it, and the window go up or down about half...
8
8

2008 Elantra Glove Box Light
Hello, My 2008 Elantra Glove Box Light just stopped working for no reason. Is there a separate fuse for that light or do you think it's the bulb itself? Is it safe to take out and replace fuses with...
1
1

Has anyone bought a 2012 Accent yet ?
Im very very interested in this, but want to make sure Owners are getting very close to the advertised 30/40 MPG .. as ive been reading about Elantra Owners who arent getting anywhere close to that ....
12
12

Next step?
One of my kids year 2000 J2 Lantra cranks over for about 3-4 seconds then starts and runs totally normally. New crankshaft sensor, coil pack, spark plugs older but ok, air filter good. No signs of...
3
3

H1 2011 2500cc 100Kw move from +/- 750t/m to 1000t/m
Sorry for my English I ask some peoples, but nobody give me the information, only it is necessary, but what is the need of this. What is the raison or necessity to change the number of t/m from 750 to...
1
1

Protesters
Some BBC World announcers use prertesters for protesters.
1
1

Tire size and gas mileage
I've noticed recently that my gas mileage is down a little (2003 Elantra GLS) and also my GPS shows the speed as a couple of MPH lower than the speedometer. This got me to wondering if my recent set...
5
5

ESP OFF light on dash
Hi I own a 2006 3.3L Sonata. It's been a great car. I bought it new Just lately, my ESP OFF amber warning light has been illuminination, usually after a few minutes into the drive. Can I do anything...
5
5

For Richard Steinfeld
Here, posted through google groups.