Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

02 Sonata GLS Trouble Code P0445
Hi all, Last April, I had code P0442 pop up and replaced the gas cap and check engine went away. A few days ago, check engine came back but this time with code P0445. Anyone had this one yet? The free...

2002 Sonata Power Steering hose
Well, the car started making a funny noise, so I checked all the fluids. PS fluid was almost gone; I check fluids every few hundred miles, so it didn't happen gradually. Looks as if it's the hose that...
8
8

2008 Santa Fe Oil Filter Spine Cartridge Part # question
Took my 2008 Santa Fe in for an oil change today and the spine is broken what the oil filter itself snaps around. I tried looking up the part but only get the oil filter coming up. Does anyone know...
3
3

PING- HT 03 V6 Sonata- stalling, lack of power
HT and others; My wife's 03 with 107k miles on it has recently begun to act up; no power, unable to accelerate, occasionally dying, etc. Took it to my local shop- no troubles found (fule pressure dead...
11
11

color information for hyundai FX
Hello I have a Hyundai FX Coupe 2.0 Year 2002 I need now the exact color code of my car for a new painting. Where can a find this information. In the paper I can only see the term "blue met.". Can I...

Whos got the most miles on their SantaFe ???
I just turned 104,000 miles on my 2002 SantaFe. Doesnt burn a drop of oil, gets combined 23 MPG , body still very solid...no rattles , a/c works flawlessly , and im hoping to turn 200,000 miles with...
4
4

kia/hyundai
hi can someone tell me when when did the kia rio and spectra start using the hyundai drive train in north america? 2005 or 2006? thanks
1
1

First Hyundia repair
Needed a repair for the first time on any Hyundai I've owned. The rear brake pad was corroded in place and would not retract properly. Pads are not covered past 12 months (mine is 19 months, 33,000...
4
4

PING Hyundaitech: 02 Sonta GLS - Any reason rear calipers would not be grabbing on new rotors with new pads?
Last week my mechanic replaced my rotors and pads (ceramic). I went easy on the brakes the first 100 miles or so to wear them in. I noticed today that the rear rotors still look like they did when I...
1
1

2012 Elantra GLS with Preferred Equipment Package
Does the $20,300 (out the door) price of a 2012 Elantra GLS with Preferred Equipment Package seem fair? I live in Michigan and I wonder if that's what others are paying for this car? TYIA! Brian
13
13

Wiring question on 2011 Elantra
Looking to put some white footwell led lighting wired so when doors open footwell lighting goes on with overheads. I'm not a electrician I have kit coming and as I understand it this can be wired to a...
10
10

Looking For Instructions To Install 2011 Sonata GLS Remote Start from Hyundai
Can someone post or point to the location for the installation instructions for the 2011 Sonata GLS version of the Hyundai remote start part # 3S056-ADU00. I would like to look over the directions...

Whatever happened to SteveF150?????
guy just left us...
3
3

Activity....
Hey, there's more activity here than my Ford pickup group.... No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Blue Link cost
I found this information. Hyundai is dividing the Blue Link service into three packages--Assurance, Essentials and Guidance. Blue Link debuts with the 2012 Sonata this month, followed by the Veloster...