Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2010 Hyundai Tucson Shop Manual
Anyone have any ideas. Thanks Barry AusTex
1
1

2006 Sonata lost another window motor/regulator
Well, after losing the passenger side electric window a time ago while still under warranty, I just now lost the driver side. I am now beginning to see where Hyundai saved money so they could...
11
11

Slightly OT Car logos
Play it, it is fun! scored 42 Never heard of a couple of the Chinese brands.
2
2

Tire noise question?
I have a 2007 Santa Fe LTD with the original tires and 37K on the odometer. The other day I rotated the wheels/tires based on the pattern in the manual (front criss-crossed to the rear, rears to the...
4
4

Elantra door locks
Hi, Anyone know if the door locks on a 2006 Elantra are programmable? I want them to auto lock.
4
4

Cruise Control covered under 10/100K warranty?
My daughter is using my 2005 Santa Fe for a few months and she is having problems with the cruise control. Anyone know if these are these covered under the 10 yr/100K warranty? I don't want her paying...
9
9

Santa Fe Models In 2008..
I'm looking to buy a used 2008 Santa Fe and Car Fax shows it as a SE/Limited but in 2010 the Santa Fe is available as a GLS, SE or Limited. There is a substantial difference in price between the three...

Considering A Used 08 Sante Fe
I think it's time to replace my 1993 Pathfinder. I'm looking at a 2008 Sante Fe SE/Limited with a little over 17K mileage. The asking price $18K. Almost seems to good to be true? CarFax says it was...
2
2

Timing Belt on Diesel Sonata
Most impressed with the NF Sonata Diesel we bought about 2 months ago. Just noticed the Timing Belt replacement period is WAY longer than the petrol 2.4 litre though . Is that because its not a...
2
2

HyundaiTech wanted, please
Hello. Have you got an opinion as to when the catalytic convertor and muffler gets too plugged up warranting replacement (before it occurs) ? How long are these good for before reaching a plugged...
2
2

Door Wiring Harness
The fuel door open switch, located in the driver's door, stopped opening the fuel door on my 2002 Sonata. I traced the problem to the connector that is located in the door jamb. The green wire that...
1
1

OT The price of gas
I'm sure many of you are at leas curious about this. I found this on another newsgroup. Here's what a gallon of gas goes for in the 34 cities around the world that AIRINC surveyed: (As of June 30,...
9
9

Elantra Temp Gage: Lack Of
Hi, For a 2010 Elantra. Son's Elantra apparfently doesn't have a temp gage, just an idiot light. Incredibly dumb any car without an actual analog temp. gage. Anyway, if it ever does go off, obviously...
6
6

NF Sonata Towing
I,ve got a diesel auto 2009 Sonata I,m getting a towbar/ electrical connection on. The usual predictions of doom and disaster if I use anything except the "Official Hyundai Wiring Loom" to connect...

THe Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec is coming for 2011
2011 HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE Interior Refinements and New 3.8 R-Spec Enhance Genesis Coupe Lineup FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., July 15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ - Fresh off its inaugural year in which it thumped...