Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: VW's greatest fear isn't Toyota, it's Hyundai
Toyota is more worried about Hyundai in other markets around the world where it must compete. Don't forget vehicle pricing is market bases and the lower costs in Korea gives the Korean manufactures a...
5
5

SERVICE SITE WITH A MAC
I am having trouble going any were on the Hyundai Service site "/" with my Mac, is it not Mac ready?
3
3

What's the highest miles for an 06 Sonata?
Hello all, My brother in law drives the above referenced Hyundai which he purchased new. So far he's got 470K on the odometer. He plans on hitting 500K in the next two months. Is anyone aware of the...

Brake backing plate
Just finished ordering car parts, including the rear hub for my 2002 Sonata. When I bought the car, the seller told me it made a noise from the rear, which he thought was the brakes. I replaced the...
1
1

Anybody home?
Haven't seen a message posted here the last 2 days. Sending this message to see if it's my news service provider -- or ???? :)
5
5

2009 Elantra SE starting to shake during 70 mph or more
My car started to shake when I drive 70 mph or more. I don't want to go to the shop without any knowledge. Any experts here can give me some direction on what possibly cause for this problem?
2
2

Noise from Front Right Wheel
I have a 2002 Elantra with an automatic transmission. Car has around 80,000 miles on the odometer. I have begun hearing a rhythmic clunking sound coming from the right front wheel when turning right....
2
2

'06 Sonata 3.3L V6 air intake manifold
Does anyone know the size and thread of the two bolts that hold the Intake Hose to the Upper Cover of the intake air filter housing? Thanks!
1
1

New Models and Engines are coming to Hyundai
From AW ***** Looking to sustain its sales momentum, Hyundai will bring out a series of new and redesigned products in the United States during the next 12 months. Executives at a press event in...

2004 Sonata heater/a.c. control panel
My heater/air conditioner blower motor ceased operation suddenly and completely last December. My non-dealer mechanic replaced a relay, and a resistor with new OEM parts and also the dashboard control...
1
1

1992 Elantra ECU
I just need a lil info , are the ECUs intetchangable between cars if one is from a vehicle with a manual transmission and one with an automatic .
1
1

OT - Ford F150 electric windows not working
This is off topic for this Hyundai group, but the relevant Ford Usenet groups have little activity, so I thought I'd try posting it here in case there are some generic answers that tend to apply to...
8
8

XG300 OBD code 0115
Hi Group, I'm getting an 0115 error ( malfunction in the engine cooling system control circuit) on my 2001 3L V6. Vehicle runs fine, temp gauge sits exactly where it should & it takes a week or 2 to...
1
1

Hyunda Accent Cabin Air Filter Replacement Guide With Pictures
I decided to check, clean and possibly replace the HVAC cabin air filter in my Hyundai Accent GLS four door. It was a fairly simple procedure and luckily I just had to tap out some leaves and put the...

Considering a new Sonata GLS
I am trying to purchase a new Sonata GLS. Any reason why I should not buy one? Any reason why I should buy one? I've driven my '99 Accord for 11 years/ 176k, have to replace it because a nice woman...
3
3