Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hyundai i-flow Concept: updates
Hyundai has released a new rendering and some details on the i-Flow Concept, that will debut at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show on next week. The streamlined body achieves a drag coefficient of 0,25. The...

Need info on rack & pinion
2004 Hyundai XG350, 65K miles. I already laid out the big bucks for the 60K mile service which I was told included some sort of hugely expensive timing belt or timing chain replacement. That was...
6
6

Santa Fe Rear Bumper Cover question?
I had the unfortunate incident of backing into one of those short parking lot poles which cracked my right rear bumper cover and the reflector mounted within. A couple of estimates came out to just...

2010 Sanat Fe: Windshielf Wipers = FAIL
So I had my 2002 Sonata at the dealership for the recall in the salt belt states. They gave me a 2010 Santa Fe loaner while mine was being fixed. Chicago weather this past weekend was snowy and there...
3
3

"Adjusted Market Value" Huh?
Hello, Saw the Elantra's at the dealership today. Nice car. Question: On the sticker for each car, they had as an add on an extra price above and beyond the MSRP of $1,500 to $2,000 labeled: "Adjusted...
6
6

"Smart Pedal" Question (Elantra)
Hello, Getting serious about a new 2010 Elantra. Saw a small piece on the web that Hyundai will be putting "smart pedals" on their Elantra's, and other cars, starting next month. (so touching the...
1
1

Opinions on the Accent
I am interested in user opinions on the 2010 3 door Accent. But there won't be many of them around .... so any comments on the Accent?

IIHS: Best Pick for 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Hyundai's redesigned 2011 Sonata will have a new selling point when it goes on sale soon: The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety bestowed its highest "Best Pick" honor on the Korean automaker's...

2000 ACCENT 3 DOOR
How hard and expensive is it to change the fuel Injectors on this milage (see blown head gasket below) is still crap.One intermittent engine ligh flash for 30-45 seconds.
1
1

Is there an online source for buying a Hyundai wheel Speed Sensor ? Thanks.
2002 Santa Fe, 6 cyl., 2 wheel drive . Need a new passenger side wheel Speed Sensor with wire harness. Is there an online source that would be cheaper than my local Hyundai Dealer ? Thanks much.
3
3

2010 Sonata
Went to my Hyundai dealer today to price a new 2010 Sonata. With my 2004 Sonata (with 66,00 mile on it) as a trade in, dealer incentives (rebate) and $2000 down payment, I got a price of $7000.00....
16
16

2011 Hyundai Azera Video
What's new on the 2011 Hyundai Azera? More power, better gas mileage and a new grille, to name just a few of the most important updates. reviewer Kelsey Mays checked it out at the 2010 Chicago Auto...
1
1

2011 Models: When ? (and, a thanks for all the previous help)
Hello, First, thanks to all for all the very good info from my previous posts. Appreciate it very much. Any idea when the new model 2011 will start appearing ? Thanks, Bob
9
9

Elantra: PZEV Version ?
Hello, Tried to find the differences in their brochure, but couldn't. What is the difference between the Elantra GLS and the GLS PZEV please ? Opinions on ? Thanks, Bob
1
1

2010 Elantra Paint: Problems With ?
Hello, Have read that there have been a substantial number of complaints regarding the paint, or paint application, on Hyundai's in general. Is this true ? Am interested in a 2010 Elantra. Have these...
1
1