Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Entourage seat belt buckle
The driver`s seat belt buckle on my 2007 Entourage was replaced under warranty about four years ago because the latch was becoming very stiff and difficult to release. Now the replacement buckle is...

A note for those that don't have spares:
I bought this for my wife's 2014 Hyundai. I tried to find a used one, but could not locate one. They must buy genuine Hyundai kits and add their own spare to it. I put it on today and everything was...
6
6

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7 V6 quit while driving, now it won't start.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 4-wd 2.7 V6 quit while driving. Now it cranks, but w on't start. It has 160,000 miles on it. I've replaced the following parts: ECU relay (EFI), crankshaft sensor, camshaft...
3
3

Elantra 2017 Limited offers FCW & AEB plus other advanced safety options.
I see on the Hyundai site that Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Emergency Braking are optional in the Elantra 2017 Limited model. Consumers Union highly recommended these two features in...
12
12

2015 Sonata Automatic Emergency Braking
Anybody know how to "burn" the Genesis program into the Sonata to enable emergency automatic braking? Who does specialty software modification like that?
6
6

Not Happy with flat
Went out and discovered a flat on my wife's 2014 Elantra hatch. Luckily, I was able to fix it with a plug....BUT to my horror I found she did not have a spare tire....only the stupid inflateable...
23
23

Hyundai reveals new i20 hatchback ahead of Paris debut
This is a cute little car. View the attachments for this post at:
2
2

Hyundai recalls over 419k vehicles in three campaigns
Hyundai has announced another recall totaling 419,000 vehicles in three separate campaigns. From AB Manufacturer: Hyundai Motor Company SUMMARY: Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain...
2
2

2015 Hyundai Sonata already recalled for bad wiring harnesses
It's barely arrived in dealerships, and already, Hyundai is recalling its 2015 Sonata. From AB Manufacturer: Hyundai Motor Company SUMMARY: Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain model...

Hyundai sued in Korea over inflated fuel economy claims
> Hyundai remains in hot water in its home market after the South Korean Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport alleged that the country's largest automaker, along with Ssangyong, misstated...
3
3

No more Azera
Hyundai has announced that it will cancel production of its Azera full-size sedan in favor of greater focus on crossovers (echoing FCA?s sentiments). Frankly, Hyundai?s news is a bit less shocking, as...

Check Engine Light
On my 2010 diesel Sonata on two occasions about 500 km in a 700 km trip the "check engine light" starts flashing. Stopping and checking oil/coolant/anything loose shows nothing. Car running perfectly...
3
3

Help with Malfunction Indicator Light
Hello Looking for possible least expensive solutions first. I own 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe. Just suddenly had it quit one day after starting it. Didn't notice it running rough but now, malfunction...
1
1

2014 1.6 Accent in snow QUESTION
Just came in from cleaning up during major snow event here in the NE. Had trouble getting my wife's Accent out.....because....unless I'm missing something....you can't go back and forth between Drive...
3
3

Tire pressure alarm
Newer cars have a TPMS and warn you when the pressure gets low. Now that cold weather is here,check to see that your tire is at least the recommended pressure. I forgot about it and this morning it...
2
2