Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My Windshield Washers have Prostate Trouble. Help!
2000 Sonata. Problem is common to both nozzle heads. I've tried un-blocking the nozzles in the usual way, cleaning possible mineral deposits with a sewing pin. I've tried running hot water through the...
9
9

2011 Hyundai Genesis Shows A New Mr. Ed-Like Grille
The 2011 Hyundai Genesis will receive a refreshed grille to better match the new toothy grin on the now-coming-stateside top-of-the-line Hyundai flagship, the Equus. We're also told to expect a new...

Re: HYUNDAI: CHRONIC ELECTRIC SYSTEM/Light Bulb Failure! How About A RECALL?
Changing battery easy, changing the rear bulbs has been easy, the belts look a bit challenging, would leave that job to a pro.

Updating GPS map
Hi, How do wu update gps map on a Genesis. Thanks.
1
1

'09 Sonata - Location of Rear 12v Power Outlet
Some literature mentions a Cargo Area or Rear Compartment 12v Power Outlet in the 2009 Sonata. I cannot find such an outlet in my SE. Does one exist and can anyone tell me its location? TIA, Larry
5
5

Review: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
In a very short time, Hyundai has made an amazing transformation from basket case to the automotive equivalent of a "nice girl" - dependable, easy to live with, and undemanding. But can Hyundai get...
1
1

2006 Sonata - Bad news, Good news
Well, I had my first significant failure on my 06 Sonata. The passenger side power window starting operating every more slowly until it got to the point where it would slowly roll down, but would not...
5
5

Inspection failure
Purchased my 2006 Sonata V6 in September, 2005. They give you 4 years on a new vehicle here in NJ. So, today I go over to get the inspection done since I have some time. I had to sit in line for just...
7
7

Sub-frame recall
I got a recall notice for my 2002 Sonata yesterday. I had known about the problem with the engine cradle, but there was a second recall notice in the envelope. It was for the inside door handles,...
2
2

'09 Sonata 6 cyl
Time for an oil change. The last couple were done by the stealer. No big on the price. They charged me $34 out the door. However I want to use a different filter and syn oil now, and like I do w/ my...
4
4

Hyundai quality ranking
JD Power initial vehicle quality rankings Detroit's top-selling auto brands, Ford and Chevrolet, have almost eliminated a long-criticized gap with Toyota in new car quality, according to a closely...

TTAC Data Dive: Ten Years of Hyundai Sales
TTAC commenter bumpy ii has compiled another spreadsheet (XLS format) of monthly sales goodness for your data diving pleasure. This time it's ten years worth of monthly Hyundai sales by nameplate. See...

Pledge for dashboards
I have heard that the best product to use on dashboards is Pledge. There are numerous varieties of Pledge so which is the best one to use? ---MIKE--- >> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')
3
3

oil filter guard?
Hi all On the XG350 (and Sonata I suspect) there is a small plastic (maybe 6" x 6") guard that must be removed from under the car before the oil filter can be replaced. I assume this is for protection...
1
1

2004 Sonata; 60,000 mile maintenance
Hi All, A quick question; I decided to change the dealer I go to for work on my 2004 Sonata. It's a V-6 cylinder, 2.7 liter, with an automatic transmission. It's approaching the 60,000 mile...
16
16