Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping; hyundaitech; 2004 Sonata spark plug question
I was just wondering how hard it is to change the spark plugs on the 6 cylinder Sonata? The dealer quoted me an outrageous price and I was thinking of just having my local mechanic doing it. I know...
12
12

2007 Santa Fe - Headlights - both lows gone at same time
My wife accidentally set off the security alarm on her 2007 Santa Fe last night. After turning it off and driving home she realized the headlights weren't working. Turned out the highs work but, the...
3
3

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue, 36 mpg
For the 2010 model year Hyundai is updating its lowest priced model, the Accent, in a number of ways. Chief among them is a new trim level called Blue that gets 28/36 mpg city/highway. That's up from...

Trajet Replacement Wheel Stud
Hi, All. I am looking to get a replacement wheel stud for My Trajet. Its M12 x 1.5. A little different apparently to regular cars according to my local garage. I need a genuine part, can I find one,...
2
2

i20
Someone has tried the i20? How is the comfort? In special mode, the headrest!! I'm not sure about headrest: for me it's too forward. And there's no adjustment in that movement: only up/down. This...
4
4

"Cleaned up" sound file of strange car noise
Hi. I tried to clean up that recording that I made of the sound the Hyundai car was giving off (see my last thread): first bit you hear (before the pause) is uncleaned, then the second is the cleaned...
33
33

Hyundai Trajet Tapping noise when cornering at slow speed
Hi, Anyone shed any light, when I turn a corner at slow speed, the right when make a tapping noise. I have looked for anything loose under there and nothing. I have even just replaced the front brakes...
4
4

Hyundai To Unveil 2011 Sonata at 2010 Detroit Auto Show
The CEO of Hyundai Motor America confirmed for Inside Line that the next-generation Sonata will debut at the 2010 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Read More: NewsHub: Latest auto...

Hyundai car making strange noise
Hi. We have a Hyundai Accent GS car (2001) that's been making this bizarre "clicking" or "creaking" noise while driving it. I recorded a sample here: 's two instances of the noise in this clip...
51
51

06 Sonata 3rd brake light.
Took my 06 Sonata in for ABS/ESC light, replaced brake light switch under warranty/recall. The dealerships inspection revealed my 3rd brake light was blown. Dealer would replace bulb for $102... I...
2
2

2006 Elantra 172 code
Check engine light came on as I was going to work. Stopped by Autozone and they read a 172 code - too rich. Flipped and grabbed other vehicle. What should I be checking tonight when I get home? TIA
2
2

Attn" hundaitech - Entourage AC
The tale so far - e-mail sent to service manager: Xxxxx, My wife brought our 2007 entourage in for AC service on 7/8/09 and told the service person that the air conditioning was "not cold" ref:...
7
7

Question for H.T. - Transmission Trouble
I have a Santa Fe with the 3.5L engine with the 5-speed transmission that takes that world famous Mitsubishi fluid. Lately, at about 40 mph, my transmission (which I suppose could also be the...
6
6

2001 Elantra 3,000 RPM Surge When Stopping
I own a 2001 Hyundai Elantra, bought used about a year ago. About 8 months ago I noticed that about every 20 startups the RPM would surge to just under 3,000 RPM for just a second or so when I started...
5
5

Question for Hyundaitech stearingwheel
Help stearingwheel make knocking veeling wen i turn to the right. Hyundai elantra vvt 2 liter 2003 Is already 4 times repairing in the garage and has the last time a modification from the dutch...
3
3