Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Question for Hyundaitech stearingwheel
Help stearingwheel make knocking veeling wen i turn to the right. Hyundai elantra vvt 2 liter 2003 Is already 4 times repairing in the garage and has the last time a modification from the dutch...

dome light not working, XG300
2 questions: 1) How do you replace the dome light bulbs? There are two in a small pannel on the ceiling that also has two switches for the sunroof, two on/off switches for the dome lights, and a...
1
1

2008 Sonata alignment problem
A friend of mine has a 2008 Sonata with about 14,000 miles. He has a serious alignment problem which is causing tire wear and cupping. He doesn't recall hitting any bad pot holes or anything else. Is...
4
4

Hyunday Santa Fe 2004 3.5L V6 FWD gas milage
Spoted an add on from a local dealer. Planning to go and check out. But one question. How is the gas milage on this car city and highway? Thanks.
3
3

Follow up to Entourage AC problem
Follow-up: I checked and the 7.5 amp (compressor?) fuse was blown - I didn't replace it as my wife had an appointment with the dealer the next day. The repair ticket listed low freon as the problem...
2
2

Question for Hyundaitech on AT Drain Plug
Hyundaitech, What is the tightening torque for the 24mm automatic transmission drain plug on a 2006 Elantra? I can seem to find the spec anywhere. Thanks, Don
3
3

Mystery metallic grinding noise...
I sadly have a problem on my '06 Sonata that is proving very difficult to cure. On cold starts, when the car has been sitting for at least 8 hrs or so, I will hear a (sometimes faint sometimes louder)...
4
4

2007 Entourage A/C
My wife's 2007 Entourage w/ 40,000 miles suddenly developed an A/C problem. Two days ago, the A/C was working fine and yesterday morning it was blowing nothing but hot air. Any suggestions? TIA, Bill
2
2

Driver-side power door lock failing
...On my '06 Sonata GLS. The other doors appear to be working fine, so I assume it's not my keychain. Just curious what this will cost me to repair...parts n' labor.
14
14

FS: Hyundai Remote Keyfob -- #CZ57RRTX3
Here is a link to an expired eBay auction for a Hyundai remote that we recieved with our new 1999 Sonata: remote is for the Clifford system used on several Hyundai models over several years time. We...
2
2

Hyundai Advances Clunker Cash to Dealers
Hyundai has been a big winner in the European cash-for-clunker sweepstakes, and they're preparing their US dealers for another boom. Bloomberg reports that Hyundai is advancing cash to dealers to...

Can wheel bearings be repacked with grease on a 2002 SantaFe (front and back) ?
Or, are the bearings a sealed unit ? Thanks.
2
2

ESC, ABS lights on 06 Sonata
These lights continue to come on. My 06 Sonata LX with 56,000 miles should be under warranty. (I hope) I'm concerned that the dealer will not do anything as the lights don't always come on. They are...
3
3

Diesel Pickup Truck
I know that Kia and therefore Hyundai scrubbed their plans for a pickup truck for the US market. Has anyone seen the Mahindra pickup due to hit the market the first of next year? I think Kia/Hyundai...
4
4

New Hyundai Hybrid
Looks like Hyundai's going to enter the gas/battery hybrid field next year.
2
2