Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 Sonata Hesitation
Late last summer I posted about my 99 Sonata (2.4L) hesitating badly when started cold. It never actually cut off but came close. When warmed up it ran fine. There were no CEL indicators. Most...
3
3

Bosch Platinum Plugs
Anyone have the # for the plugs for a 2000 Accent?
6
6

Door lock not working
One of the rear door locks stopped working on my 2006 Sonata. Since my closest dealer is now 90 miles away, I was wondering if this is a common problem where a linkage comes loose or solenoids burn...
7
7

Hyundai worth taking to the Czech out
Hyundai has the newest car factory in the world in the Czech Republic and must manufacture them to keep promises made. Honest John says there are bargains galore for a good car. Read More: NewsHub:...

Azera Infinity CD playing problem
2008 Azera - has infininty audio package. When playing standard CDs, every 20 to 100 seconds the audio volume drops down to 25% for about 1/3 of a second. No skipping. Pressing fast forward seems to...
2
2

Actron CP9410 PocketScan Plus Diagnostic Code Reader for OBDII Vehicles
Does this code reader work for the Hyundai 2001 XG300. Actron CP9410 PocketScan Plus Diagnostic Code Reader for OBDII Vehicles I bought one from Amazon and it is too late to return.

Re: 07 Elantra SE Stall/EPS
It's possible the EPS lamp illuminated solely because the engine stalled. It'd be difficult for this system to cause a stall. Whether you should take it in depends not only on how concerned you are...
4
4

Re: Replacing the radiator in a 2005 Elantra
The a/c evaporator is bolted to the radiator. Once you remove the fans, you'll need to remove the four screws attaching the radiator to the evaporator. There will be two in the top of the radiator and...
1
1

breaks for 2001 XG300
This has not been a good year for my XG300. I had to replace the spark plugs, timing belt, drive belts, pcv valve and now the transmission fluid cooler is leaking, so they say and I am sure it is. The...
3
3

Test Drove a Genesis
It's a nice car and I drove the 6 not the 8. Is it worth $40,000, nope. We have a Maxima (besides my XG300) and we were looking at another Maxima. For $435 a month, with not a penny down and tax...
5
5

2003 Hyundai Accent unable to reverse and missing throttle
Hi all, I am currently looking at purchasing a new car (preferably an accent). I came across one, a 2003 Accent that says it is unable to reverse and has a missing throttle. Would these be easy and...
4
4

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe, Sonata to get direct-inject four-cylinder engines
2010 Hyundai Sonata being evaluated on a Detroit area freeway Hyundai's Montgomery, AL factory added production of four-cylinder engines last year, but recently the engine line has been getting some...

H.T. Question
I recently had my 07 Santa Fe into dealership for oil change. While there he said there was a recall requiring ECM(?) reprogramming. I think he said ECM, anyway, what was the programming connected...
1
1

Sonata (2000), ABS and TCS Off lamps both on. Car drives and brakes normally.
Can anyone give me a techical reason why the 'ABS' and 'TCS Off' indicators have both become permanently illuminated on my Sonata V6 / 2.5 (2000). The car seems to drive normally. I'm an experienced...
15
15

POLL: Who has/had the highest number of Hyundais in their immediate family (from this Forum) ?
Whether currently or not, how many Hyundais has your immediate family had ? Im just curious. We've had a total of 5 .
15
15