Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: BOTH SIDES OF THIS ARGUMENT ARE STUPID
As you can see, we do have a real keyboard. The poster using all caps is his desire to shout his message. By the way, our keyboard is wireless. ---MIKE--- >> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')
1
1

Has Hyundai fixed their paint problems?
I have a 2004 Tiburon and I was looking at the new Genesis Coupe at the dealer the other day. Very impressive car. But there is one thing I am unwilling to endure on another Hyundai car and that's the...
2
2

STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST IN NEW HYUNDAIS?
Do the new Hyundai vehicles come with SS exhaust systems? I have been looking at the Sonata and the Window Sticker and Sales Brochure make no mention of it. TIA, Larry
5
5

Re: BOTH SIDES OF THIS ARGUMENT ARE STUPID
Second post was the ASSHOLE ADDY HIJACKER>

Are the valves on a 2001 Accent GL 1.6 DOHC adjustable?
My SO's niece dropped her car off while they're on a week cruse to Alaska and I heard valve noise when she drove up, Just found a reference to hmaservice from a reply by hyundaitech so I'll check...
4
4

am/fm/cassette in 2004 Sonata
I have the am fm cd cassette in my Sonata. Bought the empty cassette with a cord gadget to play my iPod thru the car speakers, but the cassette player seems to constantly see the end of tape signal...
3
3

2003 Tiberon. Cant always get gasoline to go in the tank ; theres an occasional hissing/exhaust sound from the underneath too.
Any idea what might be causing these anomolys ? Whats preventing me from adding gasoline in order to fill the gas tank ? Many thanks.
2
2

Automatic transmission oil change
Every how many Km. should be changed automatic transmission oil on my 20006 3,3 V6 Sonata?
5
5

07, 08 Santa Fe sales brochures online?
Are the 07,08 brochures available for download somewhere?

07-08 Santa Fe- how to tell if equipped with trailer prep package?
I'm looking for a used 07-08 Santa Fe SE or Limited (for the bigger engine) with the trailer prep package. According to the 09 sales brochure that consists of a transmission cooler, bigger radiator...
2
2

2006 Sonata subframe rust
I just changed the oil on my 06 Sonata which just passed 50K miles. It has just come through its 3rd winter in PA/NY. After reading about the recall on the older Sonatas for front subframe rust, I...
2
2

elantra cabin filter
I am working on a 2002 Elantra GLS , attempting to change cabin filter. I opened the glove compartment, unhooked the left and right clip, the glove compartment dropped down 2 inches more. I can get...
2
2

Dealer bites the dust
Well, I just found out our Hyundai dealer in Athens, Ga went out of business and our nearest dealer is now about 80 miles away. Wonderful.......................
65
65

Maruti Ritz the New Car of Maruti Suzuki
The heart of the Maruti Ritz is the brand new 1.2 Liter K12M Petrol engine and the 1.3 DDiS Diesel power-plants, each offering optimum performance and fuel efficiency. Alongside this, the transmission...

Lantra Ignition proble,
A 2000 1.8l build Lantra. No spark from rear ignition coil. Took it off, all connectors ok, Resistances of primary and secondary similar to front coil. No fuses I can find that are blown. Any idea...
4
4