Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

timing belt
I just had my car at the dealer's and they recommended that I have the timing belt changed. This is a fairly expensive service. Even though my car only has 43,000 miles on it, it is six years old....
18
18

2006 Sonata door handles turning dull
The door handles and the fairing pieces behind the handles on my 2006 Sonata are turning dull and changing color slightly. Has anyone else had this problem? When I bought the car in 2005, the dealer...
3
3

Front speakers not working
I have a new Hyundai Accent (2008), it came without a build in radio, so i used my mp3-radio from my last car. I bought an adapter made for "Accent since 2005", radio is working, but only the...
4
4

back seat door arms, 05 Elantra?
My son just purchased an O5 Elantra and would like to replace the read door arm-rests, the interior panels and door arms are very "abused" by the previous owner... I've searched the net, but I think...
2
2

2000 Hyundai Lantra Sportwagon
Have to replace my daughters passengers rear window ( one in the luggage area) on her 2000 Sportswagon. Does anyone know if window is glued in or held by the sealing rubber?. Any hints on how to...
1
1

Entourage Being Dropped
Hyundai has announced that they are going to drop their relatively slow-selling Entourage minivan, and return to their focus on cars like the Genesis and SUV's like the Santa Fe and Tucson. Sales were...
4
4

H.T. Maybe you can help
While sitting behind the passenger seat, my daughter pulled the pocket away from the passenger seat. I see there is a plastic piece stapled to the pocket with what was once some plug in plastic...
4
4

04 Sonata Rack Noise
Mostly to HT, but open to anyone who's got insight... My wife's 04 Sonata has recently begun groaning with any (even the slightest) turn of the steering wheel. Seems to clearly be coming from the...
4
4

HID lights for 2007 4cyl Sonata
As it is coming into our winter and in Rural/remote area any suggestions on HID lights for the sonata Due to aesthetics and cool air flow etc not keen on fitting spotlights (unless have to ) Prefer...

10 Yr warranty
I was just browsing another Sonata forum and discovered that the front wheel bearings are covered under the 10 Yr/100,000 mile warranty. I would never have guessed it! I went to my warranty booklet to...
9
9

2006 Sonata idler pulley
So, for the second time in a year I will be bringing my Sonata (2006 V6 AT) back to the dealer for a new idler pulley. Is this a common problem? Anyone else experience it? I get this whine that just...
6
6

98 Hyundai Accent (automatic)
The Problem i am having i'd be driving at highway speed and the transmission would not shift at the right time It would run a high rpms with the overdrive on and when it would shift it would stay at...
5
5

Hyundai Cruise Control for I20
Goodmorning, I'm looking for advice about buying a cruise control for the I20. Official Hyundai instrument will cost about 700 euro, building in included. Is this good value? Thanx in advance, Gurt.

2009 Seoul Motor Show Preview: Hyundai HND-4 Blue-Will Hybrid Concept
  Tired of playing second string in the middle class automotive game, Hyundai is pulling out all the stops this year.  They've already made a play into the FR sports category and luxury sedan field,...
3
3

Does anyone know where the Block Drain Plugs are on the 2.7 litre V-6 engine ?
If you know, could you be very specific ? Thanks.
1
1