Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2003 gas gauge problem
I have a 2003 Santa Fe, with the 2.7 V6 engine. The other day I went out to run some errands. I had just over 1/4 tank of gas (I glanced at it when I started). After I had been driving for about 10...
9
9

2007 Santa Fe- 2.7liter
Ok all, so the missus and I are not happy with the Jeep mileage (2005, sticker says 17/22, revised epa- 15/21). She averages 17-18 and I changed the plugs, little improvement. Just bought her the darn...
3
3

05 Sonata high level brake light
The bulb for the high level brake light has blown and I hope someone can explain how to change this bulb. As it seem impossible to take the bulb out without stripping the whole parcel shelf out.
2
2

2002 Elantra Fuel Injector
The wife's car developed a very rough idle and when driving the car it lacked power and would barely keep running. The check engine light came on and I scanned the vehicle for any DTCs. I don't recall...
5
5

Re: elantra
>** Posted from **No comparison. It is like comparing a Camry and a Fit. Justcompletely different cars. teranews.com
1
1

'08 Elantra #1 in New Consumer Reports
For whatever you think of this magazine, they have just this week released their July issue. In it, they test several small cars, including the Elantra SE. Not only was it tops amongst the tested...
11
11

Today on MotherProof: Road Trip Tips and the 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviewed
Even with gas prices through the roof and into the stratosphere, Emily Hansen doesn't want to rule out the road trip as a possible summer vacation idea. With that in mind, she offers some basic travel...

Elantra GT 2001 - Odd Halogen bulb socket behavior
I too hav noticed the shortened life of the H7 and highbeam style bulbs on my hyundai. I recently installed a high beam bulb and I noticed that the metal spring clip which holds the bulb in place...
2
2

2001 Elantra 5 speed shifter/trans (will not shift into reverse)
How do you check the range switch and shift cable to be sure you're actually shifting the transmission into reverse and that the TCM is aware it's been shifted to reverse? Car only has 50,863 miles...
2
2

02 accent interior lamps
What'll be the easiest way to get to and replace he interior lamps behind the heating and air conditioning controls.
1
1

2002 sonata engine cradle??rusted??
hi after having such good luck with our used accent,my father has me looking for a sonata/ replace his 1997 mazda. i have found a one owner sonata with 100,000kms(canada) she had it to her mechanic...
8
8

hyundi elantra 2003
How do I adjust the parking brake to allow the calipers to accept new pads?
1
1

FM radio stopped working
Hi there! I have a 2002 Elantra and suddenly the FM radio has stopped working. The Radio and CD player work normal. Any ideas as to what might have gone wrong? Thanks
3
3

Bleeder screws
2004 Sonata 6cyl. Need the size specs for front and rear bleeder screws.
2
2

99 Sonata cuts off
My sons 99 Sonata I4 (that I gave him 5 years ago, now with over 90k miles) stopped on him yesterday leaving work. He had gone less than a mile when he stopped at a stop sign, when he pulled away it...
4
4