Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Question for For Hyundaitech, TPMS Sensers
Hi there HT got a quick one for ya, I just traded my 2005 XG350L on a brand new Veracruz 1st Question, I have NEVER seen a TV comercial or a newspaper advertizement on the Veracruz since they came...
4
4

Question about a 1996 elantra
Hi, My old car had some strange behavior last week. I have an automatic transmission, and when I was accelerating (from idle) the RPM seemed to climb very high without changing gears. So (before the...
21
21

Headlights burn down often - Elantra 2002
Elantra 2002. My Headlights burn down often, about every 5-7 months I have change one of them. Anyone has a clue? 8O
2
2

Need spare tire
I am looking for a spare tire for my 2007 Santa Fe Se. The size is 164/90 R17 but will take anything that will work. Any help would be great.
1
1

2003 Accent 4Dr 1.6L GL Questions
hi finally decided on a 2003 hyundai accent gl 4door. very nicely optioned with ac,ps,pb,pw,pdl. had to pass on the sonata due to the owner was trying to sell with a lean attached and failed to...
5
5

Hyundaitech: cd changer cable question
Can you point me in the correct direction. I found a 2002 cd changer and I have a 2003 Elantra GT. Mine has the control for the CD changer in the head unit. My question is, is the harness pre wired...
4
4

See thru tires
This is for real!! They should be out to the public by late next year!! Only problem that I thought of is, what if you park in a deep puddle and it freezes overnight. It would cause the tire to be out...
1
1

Seafoam
Is basically thin oil, a solvent, and alcohol. Seafoam is just one of many TOP ENGINE CLEANERS that have been around a LONG time. Honda even sells their own brand. Incidentally Naptha is not good for...
13
13

Used 'SeaFoam' fuel cleaner in my 2002 SantaFe with incredible results
Im very wary of snake oil remedies so i was reluctant to buy a can of SeaFoam from Pep Boys Store ($6.99) when I heard it really works . It comes in a 16 oz. can and can be added to the gas tank , the...
19
19

Opinion on 2002 Sonata V6 Canadian
hi the 1994 sonata that i had asked about before was sold. i have now found this one. 2002 sonata v6 automatic(shifttronic). 107000kms and the timing belt has not been changed yet. what is the opinion...
3
3

2003 Sonata Heater Core Replacement?
We have a 2003 Sonata that needs to have the heater core replaced. The temp. is getting hot out here in the desert (AZ) and we'd like to get this replaced so we have A/C, but our money is really...
4
4

2001 XG300 "threw a rod" ...why?
My sister-in-law's XG300 threw a rod. Repair was an engine swap which was $5000, probably more than the car was worth. Anybody have any insight on what might have caused this? The car has never been...
1
1

Hyundai's eight-seater MPV
Hyundai has been announced its eight-seat MPV model. The Hyundai MPV, called i800, goes on sale on 20 June for $20,000, and as with conventional seven-seat MPVs, features three rows of chairs. But...

97 Elantra won't start - update
97 Elantra Came home parked the car, came out the next morning and it wouldn't start. Ok. I have good spark at all cylinders. Wires are recently new. The timing belt is tight, looks new (less than...
6
6

? for hyundaitech Transmission
I have a 2007 Elantra and its has been in the shop 4 times for same problem. The transmission seems to lock into high gear and I have to high rev it to get it to move. If I shut it down and wait its...
2
2