Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hyundai Door diagram: Lock
My next project on my 2001 Accent will be installing a drivers door. I have a 3 door hatchback, a passerby in the oncoming traffic lane hit my door which was opened while I was pouring out a cup of...
1
1

JustAutoParts - a place to find automotive parts and technical advice.
JustAutoParts - a place to find automotive parts and technical advice. This is the place to find automotive parts, help and advice for the best prices on the web. Also find technical advice, tips and...
1
1

Data Link Connector on 2002 Santa Fe
Hi, I cannot find the DLC on my 2002 Santa Fe. Have looked all around under the dash on drivers side. Is it camafloughed some way or am I just not seeing it? Help please. Al __ Arold "Al" Green

2005 XG350 battery question
I see no vent holes for the six cells, just a flat top. No apparent way to add distilled water to cells. Is this a real maintenance free battery which does not need water? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson
3
3

Hyundaitech: '03 how many keyfob and programming. How many part numbers?
I was told by my local dealer that there were too many versions of this for the 03 Elantra to estimate a cost for a remote and programming without me bringing in the car. Is this correct? It doesn't...
5
5

Recent Sonatas
I've read many online articles on the 06 Sonata, and its general awesomeness, but few on later models. I presume the reason is that 06 was a generational change, and the later ones are 'more of the...
2
2

2008 Accent Break In Period
The owners manually says (and I'm paraphrasing) that there is no official break in period for the new car, but they suggest that you don't drive over 88 km per hr for the first 2000 km's. They also...
1
1

Power Steering Fluid
Would the power steering fluid have been replaced when they recently replaced my transmission in my sonata? -- Message posted using information at

Power Steering Fluid Question
I recently had my entire Transmission replaced in my 2006 Hyundai Sonata due to a defect. My question is would the Power Steering Fluid have been replaced as part of the transmission replacement? They...
5
5

H7 bulb still failing with reduced voltage
A H7 bulb failed in my modified 2002 XG350 after 2 months. A 10 amp diode had been placed in the headlamp circuit that reduced the voltage at the bulb to 12.8v. Apparently, this modification has not...
7
7

Re: 2008 Sonata GLS Radio
Does it not have rear speakers in the door already? My 08 SE does.
1
1

Re: XG350 2002 multiple das indicators lighting - Seedometer died.
Sounds like the alternator to me. I know that if the alternator goes out, both the battery and the brake lights will come on...its wired that way...don't know why. Don't know about the TCS, ABS, or...
9
9

next step in building up my car? Tiburon
i have a long ram intake, new intake manifold, new exhaust with borla, stage 2 clutch. soo what next? brakes, port heads/ throttle body, slip differential, ect...

throttle body messing up - Tiburon
alright so my car revs up sometimes without me pressing the gas. i have to step on the gas hard for the rpms to go back down. i think it could have something to do with the butterfly in the throttle...
3
3

2004 sonata 4 cyl shudders when idling
whenever im stopped at a stoplight for about 20-25 seconds, the engine will very quickly shudder then return to normal. it almost feels like it going to die but it catches itself and returns to...
1
1