Best Rated threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7 V6 quit while driving, now it won't start.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 4-wd 2.7 V6 quit while driving. Now it cranks, but w on't start. It has 160,000 miles on it. I've replaced the following parts: ECU relay (EFI), crankshaft sensor, camshaft...
3
3

Elantra 2017 Limited offers FCW & AEB plus other advanced safety options.
I see on the Hyundai site that Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Emergency Braking are optional in the Elantra 2017 Limited model. Consumers Union highly recommended these two features in...
12
12

2002 Santafe overheating
my Santa Fe overheats when on the road I changed thermostat and antifreeze , my fans work fine radiator is new drove it and itS still overheating .
1
1

Any ideas on getting oil filter off?
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT. Still has factory filter (tight....duh). I DO have a couple of those straight up filter wrenches but still can't seem to get it off. Are there any tricks out there, or any...
24
24

Remote does not lock/unlock drivers side door on 2010 Hyundai 4 door Elantra aft
Remote functions on all other doors except drivers side door. Is this a remote problem and/or door electronic problem. ? What is the record of this malfunction if any and how was it corrected ?
1
1

How do I replace the front bumper cover on a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe?
Minor damage and crack during slow speed impact with another car.
1
1

How much to paint a Santa Fe? clear coat peeled off and paint is fading.
I just bought a second hand Santa Fe from an individual. The day we bought it was rainy, and we didn't notice a LOT of the paint damage. It really looks bad, as the clear coat is peeling off and the...
8
8

Question for HyundaiTech on replacing the A/C Expansion Valve
2002 Hyundai SantFe GLS, 2.7 litre HOW difficult is it to replace this ? Can it be done from the engine bay alone, or, does it require tearing into the dash as well ? I am a residential A/C Tech and...
11
11

hyundia accent dash gauge fuse
2004 accent all my gauges do not read anything my fuses are good any idea thanks
2
2

ATTN Hyundaitech: Part confirmation for 2013 Elantra GLS
Hyundaitech, The 2013 Elantra GLS I have doesn't come with a spare. I was thinking of getting a full size spare but I have two options. I can get the Aluminium (a.k.a Alloy) part 529103X250 or the...
9
9

2002 Hyundai Elantra- How to Adjust the Drum Brakes
Are these self adjusting and if so how does it work - by using the emergency brake lever? Thanks
5
5

ABS light -- 2004 Santa Fe
I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe with a 3.5L engine, AWD (4WD), with front and back ABS disk brakes, and 93,800 miles. (This is the same vehicle that I had to oil pressure light and oil sludge issues...
7
7

PCV valve replacement 2009 Sonata
4 cyl. Where the heck is the pcv? and how often is it supposed to be changed?
2
2

HYUNDAI ENGINES = PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE? Seem Designed To Fail Within Five Years!
Minutes after the oil change? I have to wonder if they put oil back into it. What was the warranty on the 2004 engine? Since it is 100,000 miles now, I doubt they are trying to make then wear out...
10
10

Tire size and gas mileage
I've noticed recently that my gas mileage is down a little (2003 Elantra GLS) and also my GPS shows the speed as a couple of MPH lower than the speedometer. This got me to wondering if my recent set...
5
5

02 Sonata GLS Trouble Code P0445: Yes, it was the Purge Valve?
Just wanted to share that indeed my P0445 trouble code was the Purge Control Valve. After replacing it the check engine light did not go off after 4 days of driving but then I disconnected the battery...
1
1

02 Sonata GLS Trouble Code P0445: Purge Valve?
Well, some more research seems to indicate that it's a stuck purge valve that's causing the issue. Anyone replaced one of these and can describe where it is? Seems like it's an easy thing to change. -...

02 Sonata GLS Trouble Code P0445
Hi all, Last April, I had code P0442 pop up and replaced the gas cap and check engine went away. A few days ago, check engine came back but this time with code P0445. Anyone had this one yet? The free...

2002 Sonata Power Steering hose
Well, the car started making a funny noise, so I checked all the fluids. PS fluid was almost gone; I check fluids every few hundred miles, so it didn't happen gradually. Looks as if it's the hose that...
8
8

2008 Santa Fe Oil Filter Spine Cartridge Part # question
Took my 2008 Santa Fe in for an oil change today and the spine is broken what the oil filter itself snaps around. I tried looking up the part but only get the oil filter coming up. Does anyone know...
3
3