Best Rated threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

94 Excel broken window winder
Hi, I have a 94 Excel where the window winder spins freely and the window is stuck in the up position. This is the second to break, the other is a rear window that never needs to be opened however...
5
5

Dim Headlights on a 02 Santa Fe
Ok..Let me know if anyone has a clue on this one. My daughter has been complaining about her headlights not being quite bright enough, so I marched out with my trusty voltmeter and checked it out. The...
9
9

atos door light switch problem
I have an issue with the door light switch on my Hyundai Atos 2001, 5 doors. Even if all doors are closed, the light in the compartement and in the trunk is lit. I found the switches for the 4 side...
2
2

2003 Hyundai Tiburon Door Lock Problem
Got a 2003 Tiburon and the locks are going crazy. Sometimes they lock and unlock just fine. Others, You try to Unlock it, it will unlock for a second then lock itself right back up. Same if you try to...
2
2

Stalls and won’t restart
Hi guys I am new here and need some help. I have been to 2 other Sonata forums and with over 200 people that saw my thread, only one replied and offered assistance. This will be long so here I go. I...
6
6

"Rumbling" sound with Elantra
Hi, I have a (2004, I think) Hyundai Elantra, with ~11000 miles on it. I've recently (last couple of weeks) noticed that I am hearing a "rumbling" sound that seems to be coming from the front of the...

Accent oil consumption
Hi! For the first time, bought an Accent-96 ,1,5, 120K, which I noticed uses a lot of oil (at least compared to other cars I have owned). Approx. 500ml/1000 km. No oil leaks. What do you think...is it...
6
6

Can someone help me reset the Clock in my 2002 SantaFe ?
I cant find out how to in the Owners Manual. Can someone give me the exact steps ? Thanks,Dave
3
3

99 Accent power drop - Worth checking codes?
My 99 Accent is a bit sluggish but I haven't seen any check engine light. Did a fast check and found a loose air connector tube between the air sensor and what passes for an intake manifold. Tightened...
6
6

2004 hyundai sonata rear defogger relay
Trying to replace rear window defogger relay. Can access panel on drivers side but can't figure how to remove relay. N0 power to rear window and indicator light and heated mirrors.
3
3

Axles/CV joint repair/replacement on '03 Santa Fe
I have an '03 Santa Fe with 150,000 miles on it and the CV boots are not yet torn but have a deep groove in them (getting ready to tear). a) It is a 2WD, Automatic with the 2.7L V6. b) Is there a...
4
4

I Found the Chime in the 2006-2007 Sonata!!!
Guys, I took my center console out this afternoon to begin the installation of my Bluetooth Car Kit and the Tire Pressure Monitoring System I purchased. After removing the entire console, I found the...
7
7

Engine Whining/Wheezing
I own a 4cyl ?06 Sonata. I?ve had the car for a year now, 8,000 miles on the odometer. I love my Sonata! But since my 2nd oil change at the dealership, about 4-5 months ago, the car developped a...
21
21

2002 Hyundai Accent - Dash Light problems
The 2002 Hyundai Accent's dash lights do not work properly. In the evenings when the headlights are turned on the dash lights may turn on too; however, after an unspecified amount of time the...
2
2

low pitched howling sound from Santa Fe
My 2002 Santa Fe with 37,000 miles has developed an intermittent howl from I think somewhere in the front end. The sound is like metal on metal without lubrication. The car has been to the dealer 3...
11
11