Best Rated threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

XG350 STARTING PROBLEMS
my 2002 XG350 has been in the shop for so many times for one problem. it will at any random day or time, not start. and it doesnt turn and the electric doesnt work. it just stops. i've brought it so...
1
1

Hyundai Tech - How do you replace the center brake light bulb?
Trying to figure out how to get access to the center mounted brake light bulb on a 2006-2007 Sonata. I see a connector under the rear shelf in the trunk area but the socket with the bulb appears to be...
11
11

2002 Hyundia XG350 fuel fillup problems
Our 2002 XG350 (65000 miles) has developed a VERY annoying and time consuming challenge. We can?t set the fill handle on the gas hose when we fill up. We have to slowly trickle fuel in or the pump...
5
5

Tiburon has slight lean to the right
Hello All For some time now I have noticed a definite lean to the right (right side lower than left side) in my 2005 Tiburon GT. Yesterday I took some measurements (again) and some photos to take to...
15
15

My 1994 Hyundai Excel wont start
Have been having trouble with "flooding" when the car starts(occasionally). Today it did it again but even though you can smell gasoline it will not start.I waited several hours and had the same...
4
4

2004 Hyundai Accent "OD OFF" Light
I just bought a 2004 Accent, and when I test drove it there were no lights on, but two or three days after buying the car, the "OD Off" light is on. Does anyone know what this means and what I need to...
3
3

2001 Accent Radio (HCR55) Set Clock
Hey there I just bought a 2001 Hyundai Accent - It came with a HCR55 Cassette/AM/FM - the clock on it is wrong - i looked in my owners manual and there is nothing about setting the clock on the radio...
1
1

Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Turbine Speed Sensor
my check engine light came on my 2001 Santa Fe. I had the OBD Codes read at Autozone (free is awesome!) Code was P0715, Input turbine speed sensor circuit malfunction. sooo... I want ot replace the...
1
1

Timing Belt direction important?
Oh crap..... I installed a new timing belt along with water pump, serpentine belt, etc...... and after it was all together read an article someone posted mentioning that they thought that the arrows...
5
5

flashing red light on dash
A red light on the dash of my 2012 Sonata GLS has began to flash with engine off and key out and sold red when then goes out when I insert the key. I have searched the manual and looked under...
8
8

2002 Santa Fe changing from Celsius to Fahrenheit
Somehow the temp display now shows temperatures in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit any idea how to change it back?
7
7

Q for Hyundaitech - Santa Fe alignment issues?
I know three persons with 2004-2007 Santa Fe's and each of them have what appears to be front alignment issues. The inside treads on their front tires and quite bald. All have had regular tire...
5
5

HyundaiTech question
My daughters 2010 Sonata has been throwing a OBD II code (P0449) for over a month now. On one week and off the next. She works in a hospital and can't get off to take it right in when its on. Its...
15
15

Sonata: P0715 P1529.. even after replacing input speed sensor
I have a Sonata 2002 LX, with a 'check engine light' problem. I took it to Autozone, the codes were P0715 and P1529. Based off what I'd read here, I bought an input speed sensor and replaced it. There...
2
2

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Crossrail adjustment?
Anyone know how I can adjust the roof rack crossrails? I can't for the life of me figure it out, and it's not covered in the owner's manual. I am trying to move the front one forward to accommodate a...
4
4

Tire Brands: Good, Bad, Wretched
are mostly/many brands I'm not expereinced with. I'm thinking currently of Fuzion and Continental as the least expensive, but ya gets what ya pays for, I suppose, tho not always. Are there any...
26
26

2007 Hyundai SantaFe- How to remove rear DS door panel?
Need to replace rear window switch. How do I remove inside drivers side rear panel to get at switch?
2
2

Blue Link Sucks!
Has anyone had a problem with Blue Link? If so, what kind of problem? Has it been taken care of?
35
35

2006 Hyundai Sonata tries to overheat
Let me first state that two trips to the service dept were not helpful. If I drive the car at speeds greater than about 50 mph and suddenly stop (off ramp, traffic jam), sometimes the engine temp...
13
13

Cleaning goop off window glass
2000 Sonata, inside of glass, right front passenger side. I'm replacing the regulator. A helper smeared some goop on the inside of the glass. I think that this side has plastic tint film. I suspect...
7
7