Puncture Repair on 19" 's?

Depends a bit on your driving. In days gone by I would have replaced the tyre and rotated to even up wear etc. on each axle. These days I drive more sedately and might repair. OTOH I don't go for this low profile stuff, which if anything is more likely to be a problem if fixed.

If you push your M3 hard you should replace the tyres. If you have one you can afford it.

read more and respond »

Posted 4 years ago by R. Mark Clayton in BMW Cars and SUVs

Report misuse

Image for Puncture Repair on 19" 's?