Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1986 isuzu questions
I just bought a 86 LS Spacecab. What does the LS stand for? Obviously space cab means it has the big cab but does it mean anything else? It has a 5 speed. I'm not sure but I think they either came...

Cruise control weirdness
1998 Trooper. Cruise control engages and runs just fine, but when I tap brake accelerator pops back as if disengaging yet cruise stays on and in a sec floors the accelerator again... If I keep the...
1
1

96 steering pump belt
On the 2001 it has a belt tensioner device on the left side that connects to the tensioner pulley that you take a breaker bar to turn clockwise to release the tension. Easier to do than to explain...

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.5, dated April 27, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

96 Rodeo Steering Pump Belt
I can't seem to loosen the Steering Pump to replace the Belt. I have the adjustment bolt loosend, But I can not find a pivot bolt. Any help would be appreciated.

oxygen sensor on dash with my Rodeo
the O2 sensor on my dash it lit up, what does this indicate? Thanks
3
3

sticky gas pedal on Rodeo
Hey there, My Gas pedal on my 93 rodeo seems to be very sticky and as an outcome when i shift it's very jerky, it being a standard and all. Should I bring this in for an inexpensive fix or can I lube...

Thanks !!!
That what I needed to know. I am so glad that there is a problem with the clutch and not necessary in my head!! At almost three bucks a gallon I am wasting a lot of money.
1
1

1994 Rodeo - fuel injection problems
Our Rodeo has started to sputter and it seems like there is a problem with the fuel injection system. Added fuel injection cleaner to gas but there was no difference. Have to keep putting the clutch...
1
1

1993 Asuna Sunfire 1.8L serepntine belt routing
Can anyone post a diagram of the routing for this car? It is also called an Isuzu Impluse as well. It has a 1.8L DOHC, air conditioning, with a 5Speed. I would appreciate it if someone could post the...

Exhaust Pipe Rust
Hi- My 1993 Isuzu pickup truck has lots of pipe rust. It's 13 years old. Please let me know of a (recommended) product that can be used on all rusted areas around the framework. Any suggestions will...

maf sensor
does the 92-95 year model troopers have a MAF sensor? I can only find MAP sensor where the air intake from air filter connects to throttle body, about 2 inches before the throttle body, there is a...
1
1

cleaning EGR valve
how can an EGR valve be cleaned? it comes off easy on between intake and exhaust manifold and the intake side port is full of soft oily sludge but I suspect the port should not be sprayed with any...
1
1

2001 Isuzu rodeo Roar
I have a rodeo with 83,000 miles which had a rattle from the engine on reving. problem was traced to a bad fan clutch, unfortunately the fan bracket broke the day I bought the replacement fan clutch...
3
3

1999 Isuzu Trooper Big Engine Problem
Hello, About 3 months ago I was driving on the freeway and I started to hear a knock coming from under the hood. I stopped at the nearest gas station to pop the hood. I pulled the oil dip stick and no...
7
7