Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1996 isuzu rodeo owners manual
if anyone has one for sale, please contact me for payment. thankyou. P.S i hope you have a awsome day..... christina......

Trooper Owner's Forum
Hi all, There is an Australian owner's forum for Holden Jackaroo, Frontera & Rodeo (Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo & Pickup - respectively) owners. Check it out here .... Anyone that own's Isuzu based SUVs,...

99 Timing Belt Replacement
Hi- I've got a 99 Rodeo 3.2 V-6 that needs a timing belt. I have all the tools, and know my way around motors...American V-8 motors. Not much experience with the japanese motors, unfortuantely. Any...

I Need Help!!!
Hi everyone, I am new to this but I need help!!! I have a 95" Isuzu Rodeo and it is not running right. It will crank and go in rev. but when i put it in drive it shakes. When you press the accelerator...
3
3

How easy to adjust clutch 2000 Rodeo?
I have several Rodeo's, and have adjusted the clutch on them, now have a 2000, is it the same procedure? thanks... JMC

'98 2.2 Engine block coolant drain lug location?
Anyone know where the engine block coolant drain lug is on a '98 2.2L amigo engine is?

Trooper Timing Belt 3.0L TDI 4JX1
Good day, The timing belt on my (UK) 1998 Trooper 3.0 TDI with a 4jx1 engine will need replacing soon (80K miles). I know it is before it is due but better safe than sorry. What else should I replace...
5
5

Timing Belt 4JX1 3.0TDI Diesel & what else?
Good day, The timing belt on my 1998 3.0 TDI with a 4jx1 engine will need replacing soon (80K miles). I know it is before it is due but better safe than sorry. What else should I replace whilst doing...

2001 Isuzu Rodeo Tail Light install?
Hi I have a 2001 Rodeo LS with a cracked driver side tail light, how can I remove the old tail light? Do I need to remove it from the back behind the plastic trim? Would appreciate some tips before I...
1
1

Vauxhall Monterey 3.2V6 1997 petrol
Hi Same as Trooper but re-badged. I have trouble since purchase of the hydraulic tappets. Saw some posting on a note from Isuzu about this problem - needed to flush, change to synthetic and run for...

all dashboard lights on
could some kind soul take a guess as to what might cause an intermittent (sometimes on, then off after a little driving) illumination of dashboard warning lights (check engine, transmission, oil,...
5
5

A/C Chirping, 98 Rodeo
My a/c recently starting chirping, whether its just air or a/c - any ideas how I can get it to stop this annoying sound?

1995 Trooper 3.2 SOHC 4x4
I used a can of SeaFoam engine cleaner in an attempt to help the oil consumption While the engine was at idle it stalled with a sound of a single clunk like an engine "dieseling" When I wne to restart...
4
4

Isuzu Cooling System
Following car use, electric cooling fan continues to run even though car is cold. Will run until battery is dead or remove fuse to isolate fan's power. What's the fix
2
2

1988 Isuzu Trooper
I have a problem,my Trooper started smoking really bad,but I have oil in also started running really rough and I lost about a half gallon of water.I would like to know if anyone might be able to tell...
1
1