Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Switching from standard Oil to Synthetic
What is the consensus on switching from standard oil to synthetic? Vehicle is 96 Rodeo 3.2L engine, automatic transmission, 4WD, 120,000 miles Functionally equivalent to a Honda Passport, which is why...
3
3

Trailer hitch for a 91 pickup
Looking for a trailer hitch for my 91 Isuzu pickup. It's a V6 4X4. Looking for something that will bolt on. My trailer is very light but I want a 2" box hitch unless something else is a lot less...

Thanks to group - 88 I-Mark engine from Dec
Thanks to all, esp. Greengas. Father-in-law finished removal and tear-down of the 1.5 l carb'd engine from my sons 1988 I-Mark. Rod bearings didn't have visible wear, but #2 was around 3 thou...

power antenna
Hi, I managed to rip the power antenna off with a branch the other day and would like to know how to replace it either with the same type or just a reguler flexi antenna. I presume access is via the...

what model OBD computer for 1993 trooper
family member got a 1993 trooper, what model obd computer could I buy as a gift so he can do diagnostics (ie. check engine light) ? suggest also an online store where I could place the order (ie....
4
4

egr code/ + another weird problem
my engine light has been going on and off for a while now. when it is on it is steady not flashing. i get it checked all the time at auto zone and it is always the egr code. i have replaced the egr...
2
2

Trooper Bighorn Automatic Problems
My 94 Bighorn 3.1 Auto has an interment gear select problem. Sometimes when I select reverse the reversing light does not come on. On other occasions the engine will not start in ?Park?, but will...

Tropper TOD issues
Has anyone ever had a problem with the TOD system on their troppers?? My lights keep blinking and the4 wd will not engage. I heard it could be a switch or something. How common is this?? Do I need to...

engine light on. '05 rodeo
how do I turn it off? has 9,300 miles on speedometer -- fingers ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: from http://www.carstalk.ne
4
4

1993 rodeo 3.2
my 93 rodeo, approx 120k, has an extended crank to start issue that i can not figure out, have cleaned the injectors several times, and replaced the crank position sensor, neither have effected it one...
3
3

Isuzu engines
I am looking for another gas engine for my 87 trooperII it has a 4 cylinder and I looking for a 6 cylinder that will fit right in. Also something that match with the OM parts. Or if there is another...
8
8

Removal of Drive Shafts (trooper)
I have a 1990 import Mk1 Trooper and I need to remove the front drive shafts to change the CV boots, does anybody know the easiest way to remove them. TIA PJT
2
2

Need Help
I am going to explain this the best I can. 95 Isuzu Trooper S I was driving home yesterday in a monsoon, I heard a pop. My left wiper went limp, the right wiper was full attention and stopped in...

1990 Isuzu impulse
1990 Isuzu impulse inflatable device light stays on all the time now some times it will flash How or is there a way to reset it so the light will go off I was told that you had to take it to the...

4WD on the fly system in 1999 Rodeo LSE
When I hit the 4WD button on my 1999 Rodeo it takes over 5 minutes for the light to stop blinking and the actual 4WD to engage. We are getting lots of snow in Chicago this year and I could really use...