Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

what to do with my 91 trooper
sadly, i'm ready to get rid of my 91 trooper. i'm buying a new car (read: i have kids now) and am trying to figure our what to do with the trooper. i'd trade it in, but don't think that i'd get much...
6
6

Dash Board Lights Out!!
I have a 1996 Isuzu Rodeo, 2WD LS V6. One side of my dash board lights went out, the side with speedometer and gas guage is off, while other side with RPM Gauge is on. Do I need to replace a fuse,...
1
1

Re: Problematic condition
Hi angel, I'm so sorry to hear that you're having this problem after all the efforts that you made to correct the condition. If it makes you feel better, (I Know it won't) but I'm having the same...
1
1

Need catalytic converters + exhaust for 1997 rodeo V6
Need catalytic converters + exhaust for 1997 rodeo V6 My converters are clogged (so says the dealer) and wants 2600.00 to change it out with new parts. Please help!
7
7

Isuzu Transmission Oil
how do you change the transmission oil on a trooper -94? automatic transmission, no bolts to partially drop pan and no drain plug only thing I could figure on doing myself was to use a suction pump...
2
2

2000 rodeo for sale
Louisville KY 2000, 4wd. 60,000 miles, great condition. No offroad, spent its life hauling kids. Had to make the move to the minivan. fear not, I still have the trooper and will be buried in it. brand...

FS 91 Rodeo
91 rodeo 5 speed 232.000 miles v6 3.1Lt driver side fender dented bumper has to b replaced but wont start think fuel pump great parts truck cd player with 100 watts amp and 6x9 box had clutch replaced...

91 rodeo FS
91 rodeo 5 speed 232.000 miles driver side fender dented bumper has to b replaced but wont start think fuel pump great parts truck cd player with 100 watts amp and 6x9 box had clutch replaced about 2...

1998 3.2 Isuzu Rodeo Crank Shaft
I pulled the motor on my 1998 Rodeo. I am going to remove the crank, but the manual says the Pistons must come out. I am sure it is obvious to most, but why is it that the heads and pistons must come...
1
1

90 Rodeo not starting but some electrical works
I have a 90 Isuzu Rodeo Yesterday it would not start after running for 20 minutes. The inside fan won't work. The lights inside and out all work. The radio works. I tried to jump it but that had no...

Rusted fuel tank
My 99 trooper 3.5 leaks gasoline. 51000 miles. I've had about 10 new cars and trucks and probably 15 used over the last 45 years and that was a 20 year old Corvette. The tank with the fuel pump are...
10
10

1999 Honda Passport
I bought a 99 Passport(Isuzu Rodeo) with 75K on it. I am noticing a slight hesitation that seems to be drivetrain related. It is almost like something is engaging and disengaging at the very end of a...
1
1

sunroof rodeo 1998
stuck in up position, can anyone help

Heating/AC blower
I have a Passport 97 (Rodeo 97). The Heating/AC fan stops working after 30 minutes of operation. Do I need to replace the fan/blower? Do I need to replace only the resistor? Do I need to replace both...

isuzu p0336 code
what exactly does mean
1
1