Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

bucking
this must be common as I've read quite a few posts. I took my 95 Rodeo 4wd 3.2 on a little camping trip. It was fine on the way there shifting and actually got pretty good mileage. I parked it for two...
1
1

Repair Manual
I need a repair Manual for my 1991 Isuzu pick-up truck, but I do not know which model I have. It is a 4 cyl. gasoline engine with auto transmission. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...DannG

Location of O2S on 94 Trooper S???
Anyone know where the O2S is located on a 1994 Trooper S? I can't seem to locate the darn thing... :-) TIA...
5
5

Isuzu
Could anybody give me info on an 1989 ELF250 Japanese made truck and where could i purchase a owners book and workshop manuel regards
1
1

pulling engine in 1987 Trooper
Hi, I've skimmed the past few months of posts, and googled this, but can't find a specific answer. I am replacing an engine with bad cylinder in my 1987 Trooper. Everything else on this car (tranny,...
5
5

rumbling rodeo
I've got a 92 rodeo 6 cyl 4wd with about 180000 on the clock. ive replaced the clutch package, the u joints and the rear wheel bearings. when starting off from a stop i get a rumbling/vibration from...

WTB: Rodeo
I'm looking at purchasing a Rodeo and importing the vehicle to Canada, i've been very impressed with my p/up truck but with winter around the corner i'm looking for a 4x4, can someone please tell me...

94 Rodeo V6 Check Engine Light On
Hey there, I have a 94 Rodeo V6,3.2 with 150K miles on. Today when I was driving on the highway going around 70 (rpm is between 2k and 3k I think), I noticed I start to loosing power and engine...
10
10

'92 trooper stereo pinouts
hello i want to install new stereo into my trooper. but i have no idea about pinouts of this original connector
1
1

96 hombre a/c problem
When I have my a/c off I hear noises coming from around the a/c compressor. When I turn on the a/c the noise goes away. I just filled up the a/c system and the air is not working well at all, I know...

Shocks RS5000
I have about 60,000 on my 1999 trooper. I was thinking of upgradeing the shocks for better performance, a little less floaty feel. I was thinking of Rancho RS5000 pretty much because they are...
1
1

Re: jeux pc,ps2 neufs et jouets a moins de dix euros
Gee...what a surprise... sent to:

Axiom XST in the US?
Does anyone know if they plan on releasing this or not? I think a 4 door, diesel would do really well, especially after clean diesel is released.
3
3

Tire recommendations 99 Amigo 2wd
About time to replace em. Looking for a tire that will do well in light off roading and not be excessively noisy on the road. Leaning toward Yokohama Geolandars. Any thoughts? Andy
1
1

chinese landwind (isuzu rodeo)
chinese are displaying this september their new landwind in germany will start european sales by Jiangling Motors landwind is based on opel frontera which used to be called vauxhall in UK, but isuzu...