Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Trooper Help
My windshield washer reservoir leaks all the fluid out over a span of a day or two. I can see the hose running from the pump to the windshield, and its in good shape. It almost looks like the pump is...
2
2

89 Isuzu very slow, lacks engine power
Hello everyone! i have a good one for you! i recently purchased an 89 isuzu trooper rs 2.6l 4cy 5spd 4x4. 36 hours after i bought it the engine block cracked. i fell in love witht the truck so i found...
2
2

G sensor failure
Anyone know where and what it is ??????????

Dipstick question
Used to let the local garage check my oil, seems they were not doing it correct as I lost an engine due to no oil pressure, as they didn't understand the read of the dipstick. I'll be doing my own...

2004 Ascender Keyless Entry
I am looking for some help with the keyless entry on the vehicle I just purchased. Last month I bought a 2004 Isuzu Ascender that is equipped with keyless entry. The issue was that there were no...

2001 Rodeo Won't shift from Park
I have a 2001 Rodeo 3.2 with automatic & 31,000 miles. Suddenly won't shift out of Park position. I've tried the manuals - put key in ACC position, shift toNeutral, step on brake, start engine, etc....
1
1

94 Trooper Problem - desperate
My dad's got a 1994 Isuzu Trooper with right at 100k miles on it. They are getting ready to head out of town (my wife & I are as well) to the beach in about a week, towing a travel trailer. Hence the...
3
3

How to ignition lock cylinder in Rodeo (1998)
A would be thief mangled my ignition lock. Now I have a new lock cylinder and I am trying to get it in, with no success. I have three pieces.. - The lock cylinder itself (new, with the little lever on...

1996 CV Boot Replacement Question
I have a '96 Trooper w/120k on the clock and my driver's side CV boot is torn. The pass side *looks* intact. Can I have just the driver's side one replaced or do they have to be both done at the same...
2
2

Fuel Level Sensor
I have a 2000 isuzu amigo V6 and I hooked it up to a OTC code scanner and the error message said "Fuel Level Sensor A Circuit High Input" what does this mean, how do I fix it and where do I get the...
3
3

UK Isuzu Brakes (Pipes)
Good Day, I have late 98 LWB Trooper (4JX1 engine). The brake pipes need replacing on it. Has anyone done this themeselves? If so, How difficult ? I have not replaced brake pipes before but have...
2
2

I need a hitch
I am hoping someone out there can either steer me in the right direction or posibly even has a hitch laying around they can part with i really want to get one in the next week or so U Haul has them...
4
4

96 Isuzu Rodeo - Overheating and Tappets issue
Hi, My 96 Isuzu Rodeo (V6 3.2L) tends to overheat when I am stopped in traffic. It cools down when I start to move again. I just had the water pump replaced a couple of months ago (when I noticed the...
1
1

1995 Honda Passport - Driveshaft Axle Replacement; CV Boot replacement
Okay. SO I am going to order, and attempt, to replace my driveshaft axle (front right) because my local mechanice can't figure it out. We live in a small town; so we kind of make do with what we got...
1
1

1995 Honda Passport - CV Boot and Axle Replacement
Okay, so my mechanic spent all day trying to get the axle portion out of the differential to no avail. Did not use an inner CV boot puller with a slide hammer -- didn't own one. Was trying to pry it...
2
2