91 rodeo FS

91 rodeo 5 speed 232.000 miles driver side fender dented bumper has to b replaced but wont start think fuel pump great parts truck cd player with 100 watts amp and 6x9 box had clutch replaced about 2 yrs ago and had freeze plugs put in around march of this year also clutch master cylinder,clutch bearing, thermostat replaced got reciepts had lower ball joints replaced, drive shaft rebuilt with new u joints at austin drive train last year, still warranty left on tires got most of my oil change reciepts from jiffy lube email me for pics chris 512 769 9910 512 340 0587
Reply to
Duke