Baltimore Area Mechanics. We'll pay for your opinion!

In Search Of: Professional Auto Technicians to participate in an upcoming study concerning Auto Repairs. The study is being sponsored by a major manufacturer in the automotive industry. The discussion will last approximately two hours; individuals will be compensated $100.00 in cash for their time and opinions. This is strictly an opinion gathering process, no one will attempt to sell you anything or request contributions and you will not be contacted as a result of your participation. Please call Kelly at 410-539-6214 to learn more about our project. You will be asked a few questions to ensure qualification for participation.

Reply to
obie