Best Rated threads in Isuzu Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 Rodeo Question.. Adjusting Lifters
Hello... I have a 98 Rodeo, V6, 4x4. I have let a couple people listen to my engine and both of them said that the engine noise is from my lifters. I asked my dad about the difficulty of adjusting...
4
4

Resolution - 1999 Isuzu Trooper sometimes dies after starting
I found the problem and got it resolved. It was the idle control valve. It was a totaly nightmare to get the mechanic to fix it because the diagnosis would not show the valve as being defective until...

Spare Tire Cover
We've got a 94 Isuzu Trooper...a while back we had a flat tire, and my wife tore up the old spare tire cover getting it off to get to the spare. Seems like those things shrink with time and if you...
7
7

radiator drain 93 trooper
can anyone tell me where the radiator drain plug for a 93 Trooper 3.2 is? Ideally, the best would be if you have a picture of it Thanks

i need help!! installing a cd player to my 1991 isuzu pickup truck
i need help installing a cd player to my 1991 isuzu pickup truck.i have nothing but wires showing i have a wiring harness but i don't know which wires go where i mean i have like 7 wires hooked to the...
3
3

O2 light reset 93 Trooper
My O2 light came on right at 90,000 miles. I have a 93 Trooper 3.2 with 5 speed manual. I have looked in my Haynes and Chilton manuals and cannot find a way to turn it off. I will live with the light...
4
4

90 Isuzu Trooper "check trans" light
My 1990 Trooper 2.8 litre has the "check trans" light go on once every few weeks just as I am slowing and coming to a stop. I know when you re-start it re-sets and good to go. I have replaced the...

trouble starting and knocking noise in idle after it warms up (30 miles or so)
Help! We purchase a 2000 Trooper noticed a slight ping/knocking noise in the first month. Several months later noise is more often and now we are having trouble starting. You start it, it dies, about...
1
1

Trooper smokey start
We have a 3.1TD Trooper, which is a smokey starter. All the glow plugs are OK, they all get 12V before start-up. It is exactly like the glow plugs don't stay on long enough. If you disconnect the...
5
5

88 trooper 2.6L Fuel injection , no power, bogs on acceleration, idle dies out
My 88 trooper, no power, bogs on acceleration, idle dies out unless i give it gas. I checked the fuel pressure and it was high 60lbs, fuel regulator not responding with vacuum applied. Changed...
1
1

RE: Brake lights/cruise control question
Hey.. any luck with your problem? I appear to be experiencing similar problems w/ the cruise control, but don?t know about the brake lights.. I?ll check ?em out later. -Craig
2
2

Engine oil on Rodeo 2000
My engine is drinking oil a lot...no leak...need help
4
4

Isuzu JDM Bighorn & Trooper Parts
OK....... We have parts... in fact that's all we have for ALL 1989~2003 Isuzu Bighorn & Trooper 4x4's we stoke mechanical, panel..in fact all new & used parts... for Jap Domestic assembled...

where to get replacement speakers for Trooper?
can anyone recommend replacement speaker vendor, preferably a place online where I can just order it and receive a kit to pop out old speakers and pop in the new speakers. no need for any special...
6
6

red brake light in dash 93 Trooper
Recently on start up of my Trooper I've found that the red brake light does not turn off as all the other indicators do. With the light on it appears that the brakes are functioning OK & you can drive...
4
4

95 rodeo alarm problem
Hi: I have a 95 rodeo s/sw 3.2L with an anti-theft system problem. It is acting strange: 4 or 5 low level beeps, then 2 high pitch beeps with the parking lights flashing on/off then a loud tone then...

Difference between Rodeo S and LS 1994
Hello, I'm about to sell my 1994 Rodeo and I need to find out which model it is. I purchased it 5 yrs ago used and never really knew because it didn't matter to me at the time, but to price it...

1995 Honda Passport - Sunroof Question...
When I got this car, it did not come with the sunshade for the sunroof. Where might I be able to find one of these. Dealer wants c. $140.00 for this part. It's the piece which covers the sunroof...
3
3

check trans light flashes
I have a 1992 Trooper LS 3.2 V-6 Autotrans With about 125,000 miles The other night when I was driving ,my check trans light started flashing and it shifhted real slow. Also my low fuel ,brake light...

Serpentine Belt REMOVAL help...1998 ISUZU RODEO 4X4 LS
Hi guys...just need someone to point me in the right direction. I need to loosen the tension on the serpentine belt, and have all the diagrams, etc. However, I don't know what is necessary to put it...
5
5