Best Rated threads in Isuzu Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fuel Level Sensor
I have a 2000 isuzu amigo V6 and I hooked it up to a OTC code scanner and the error message said "Fuel Level Sensor A Circuit High Input" what does this mean, how do I fix it and where do I get the...
3
3

ION module code 2002 Axiom
Vehicle has a code for an ION sensing module sec. 1 line circuit fault, code P1311. This vehicle runs excellent! Monitored all datastream information and no "red flags" showed up. ST & LT fuel trim is...

2001 isuzu rodeo lse- cruise control goes on by itself!!
hello, hello, can anyone tell me where the fuse might be for the cruise control in a 2001 isuzu rodeo? the cruise is engaging all by itself, and if i don't see the cruise set light and check trans....
2
2

98 Isuzu Rodeo Clutch issues
98 Isuzu Rodeo, 4cyl, manual Touch the clutch pedal, it drops to the floor. Clutch fluid is full. I pulled out the master cylinder, which was replaced 13 months ago, and it seems to be pumping fluid...

2002 isuzu axiom abs
isuzu 2002 axiom has abs light on. What does it mean? Can I turn it off with some tool?
1
1

Isuzu Trooper 2000 ABS Light
This is the first time the car has this light ABS on. This is an Isuzu Trooper 2000, automatic transmission V6, 150 000 mostly highway miles. What does the light mean? What should be an estimate cost...
2
2

92 trooper 3.1 turbo diesel
trooper stars and runs but when i brake or de-accelerate the revs drop and she stalls she is idling at around 800rpm and sounds sweet until i rev up and then she dies out. had a new fuel, air,& oil...

pulling engine in 1987 Trooper
Hi, I've skimmed the past few months of posts, and googled this, but can't find a specific answer. I am replacing an engine with bad cylinder in my 1987 Trooper. Everything else on this car (tranny,...
5
5

Rough Idle 89 Trooper 2.6L 4 Cylinder
The Idle is very low and erratic when started and then increases and smoothes out a little (still rough). ECU reported Oxygen Sensor. Replaced Oxygen Sensor, Wires, Cap, Plugs and Rotor with not much...
1
1

99 Trooper Stalling problem
Stalling problem. My Trooper now makes me outrageous. It developed the following problems: (1) the engine stalls when I shift it from P to R or when my foot is off gas pedal. (2) when the engine speed...
1
1

3.2L V6 in Rodeo... aftermarket cams? lifters?
I keep reading the "ticking" posts... haven't done a complete engine flush, but did switch to a 0W oil some time ago. The ticking has lessened some, but still there. Just wondering if there's anything...
2
2

Isuzu Pickup fan speed control
I have a '92 Isuzu pickup. The fan speed control now only works on high. I looked in the manual, and can't find where the resistor (or whatever) is located. Any help would be appreciated Frank
1
1

Honda Passport - Timing Belt
Car: 1995 Honda Passport Issue: Clicking sound from timing belt. Remedy: Replace Timing Belt Tensioner Problem: I already have installed a new timing belt. The tensioner was known to be bad at...
2
2

Weird shift problem at mid-to-high RPM - 95.5 Rodeo..
at high RPMS, the Rodeo hesitates fairly badly, when shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear What it does is, it'll pause around 4900rpm, lose a couple hundred RPM, rev up a few more hundred RPM, then shift...
3
3

Timing Belt 4JX1 3.0TDI Diesel & what else?
Good day, The timing belt on my 1998 3.0 TDI with a 4jx1 engine will need replacing soon (80K miles). I know it is before it is due but better safe than sorry. What else should I replace whilst doing...

Trooper Rear Door Doesn't Shut Tight
I have a '96 Trooper and the rear door (larger) doesn't shut tight. I'm sure after 10 years of open/close with the weight of the rear tire on there, something must need adjustment. Is there a part...
2
2

isuzu p0336 code
what exactly does mean