Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Any After Market parts for the Isuzu 93 Rodeo?
Try looking at Calmini products. Gary J Bevans wrote:

Re: Passport/Rodeo Shock Recommendations
I put Monroe Sensatracs on mine. Big difference. Handles much better without the dipping, swaying etc.

Lurching problem with 1997 rodeo
I have a 1997 Isuzu Rodeo with 103,000 miles on it. It has an automatic transmission and a 3.2L V6 engine. Yesterday (Saturday) I brought it to one of those quick oil change locations. I have used...
1
1

Re: 0W30/0W40 Oil, what's the difference?
Well, we've all done it :-). Interesting, TFT. This debate has certainly now made me go off and take a look at the specs for oils. Here, a 4 litre can of Mobil 1 retails for around £30 ( = about 45...
17
17