Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1998 XK8 Turn Signal lights
Hi, I am searching for some good website / parts catalogue for JAGUAR XK8 1998: need the complete set of turn light signal lights in white colour. (meaning that usually they are red or yellow) A...
3
3

Almost a Jag Owner
Tuesday August 29th, 2006 Greetings from Toronto, Canada. On the verge of buying my first ever Jag. 1987 - XJ6 -only 93,000KM and looks in great condition. Drives pretty well, and has passed safety...
2
2

1999 XJ8 won't shift from park and door locks don't work
My 1999 XJ8 won't shift from park and door locks don't work. I have checked the fuse for the door locks and it is okay. Both problems started at the same time. I found on the web a guy had a similar...
1
1

Guy Salmon Jaguar, Oxford
I was speaking with a salesman there on the phone yesterday, I was looking at a 2005/55 plate S-type R. Very nice car. Firstly he undervalued my trade-in car (X-type 3.0 sport) by £2,000. Secondly he...

Here's A Nice One...
Buy from me! I'm the best on eBay... bidding. bristolstreetonline -=- This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services. http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZbristolstreetonlineQQhtZ-1

UK's JCB says interested in buying Jaguar - Source: Reuters
LONDON, Aug 24 (Reuters) - British construction machinery group JCB said on Thursday it was interesting in buying carmaker Jaguar from U.S. owner Ford Motor Co. A JCB spokeswoman confirmed a report in...
1
1

Jaguar-Ford
What was the date that Ford took control of Jaguar and began production under their control?
1
1

are 1966 and 1969 body parts compatable?
I need to replace the rear quarter panel on a 1966 Mark 10 and can get my hands on one from 1969. Does anyone know if this will work?
1
1

XJ6 Trim packages
Can someone please explain the differences in trim packages between Majestic, Vanden Plas and Sovereign? I am somewhat considering the purchase of a post 1990 XJ6. I already have a 1994 XJS 6 cylinder...

remote help
2002 x-type remote quit working replace the reprogramming i read about car beeps when turning it on/off 4 times but does not beep when I press the remote this more an likely the remote bad or is there...

"Jaguar's VDP is affordable elegance"
Jaguar's VDP is affordable elegance at

how do i reset the "check engine light" on my 02 X-type?
There is some malfunction with my cruise control where if engaged it states "cruise not available" and then throws a CEL and sometimes goes into safe mode. how do i reset the ecu? just disconnect...

xj12 long term storage
My father has a 1996 XJ12 that has been lying dormant behind the garage for 2-3 yrs. Aside from emptying/replacing the old fuel and changing the battery, is there anything else I need to do before...
3
3

Owners guide in pdf format?
Owners manual/guide for 2001 XJ 4.0 Sovereign LWB in PDF format please. Also sound system/phone operations for same. Can anyone point me in the right direction? TIA Andy
2
2

RE. injector problem
Awhile back I posted a problem with my 1988 jag flooding the cylinders with gas, and wouldn't start. Well when I finally got the electrical problem solved and changed the oil/gas in the crankcase, it...