Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

coolant
I need to change the coolant on my 1992 Jaguar xj6. I was wondering if there is a drain plug on the radiator and were it is at?
3
3

Help!
I have a 1988 XJ6 with the 3.6 liter engine. This morning it died one mile from home at a stop sign, will crank over, has spark to the spark plugs, fuel pressure in the injector fuel rail. But I...
3
3

The 2003 SL500 can not be imported from the US to Canada
The 2003 SL500 and all Mercedes from 2004 to 2006 can not be imported from the US to Canada It's not on the Canadian list of the cars that can be imported into Canada. The 2002 is on the list and the...
7
7

Musty AC smell
Have 2001 S-type and get musty smell when I turn on AC. What is the best means to get rid of this smell?
3
3

Xk8 2000 and 2006 Is there a difference
Xk8 2000 and 2006 Is there a difference or are they the same car? Thanks John
1
1

XJ6 S2 non starter
I have a series 2 4.2 XJ6 that has been standing for 3 months. Water has got into the tank, but before I realised this I tried starting it. I now have rid the petrol of the water and re-used the fuel....
10
10

XJ6 S2 non starter
I have a series 2 4.2 XJ6 that has been standing for 3 months. Water has got into the tank, but before I realised this I tried starting it. I now have rid the petrol of the water and re-used the fuel....

recherche MKII
bonjour, Je recherche une jaguar MKII à restaurer merci de faire vos propositions ici :

Re: heat/ ac problem
I have the sme problem in my 94 xj6. Let me know what you find. There's some good info on the Jaglovers website on how to get in to the flaps. Probably a vacuum servo or line.

Re: CTL-ALT-DEL for S-Type
I found out after a $150 "repair" that disconnecting the battery and letting the car sit for a few minutes, then reconnecting will also reset everything. If you let the car sit too long with the...
4
4

Ref:SK series
Has the problem with the chain tensioner been resolved? Thanks

Ref:SK series
Has the problem with the chain tensioner been resolved? Thanks

I've found a new newsgroup
2
2

96 XJ6 Center Console Wanted
The flip up cup holders on the center console have completely blown up. I believe I need a new lid for the console. I've checked multiple sites to no avail. Any help would be appreciated? Console...
1
1

My garbage collector want my XJS
I have a XJS 1976 that I started to rebuilt years ago. I lost the enthusiasm and today, one of the garbage collector man stop the truck and offered me $2,000 for the car. One may consider this an...
1
1