Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My garbage collector want my XJS
I have a XJS 1976 that I started to rebuilt years ago. I lost the enthusiasm and today, one of the garbage collector man stop the truck and offered me $2,000 for the car. One may consider this an...
1
1

XJ8 water pump replacement - torque etc.
Hi all, I need to replace the water pump on my XJ8. I had the local Jag dealer do the job on my last car, as that was under a warranty at the time (though ISTR the bill would have been around £400)....
1
1

How Do I Change the Cabin Air Filter: '02 X-Type
I've got a 60K service coming up soon and I'd really like to save a few bucks by doing some of the more routine stuff myself. That said, how do I change the cabin air filter? Where is it located?...
1
1

Re: searching gps for xk8 2001
[posted and mailed] "john" wrote: I bought a PDA with a GPS accessory. My current setup is a Dell Axim X51v PDA with an SD-502 GPS that mounts in the SD slot. The big advantages are that it is...

Replacement antifreeze for aluminum block engine in an XK8?
I just spent $100 getting new antifreeze after a hose leak (the same quantity of standard, name brand antifreeze for a 'regular' engine would have run about $16). The specification is ESD-M97B49-A. I...
10
10

93 jag VP windows stop working
the windows stop working .i looked at the wirering and thay work by passing the switch change it and it still dont work Mmmm help thanks len

93 jaguar gas gauge works sometimes
hi 93 VP gas gauge works sometimes,it will show 1/2 a tank went its full when go down slowly or not move at all ..it seams to move when i 1st start the car then go down..i,ve hear it happen a lot from...

SK8 for sale in Florida pls help
About a week ago I found a Jag SK8 for sale in Florida. In good condition. I am interested on this car but I can't find the Internet ad. The vendor also had a house for sale I believe the address was...
3
3

puzzled
My 94 VDP is very hard to start at times. Usually after it's been sitting for several hours. I have cleaned the fuel system from the tank to the injectors. It has a new fuel and air filter. I recently...
4
4

FS: Jaguar X-Type 2002 Fully loaded, Mint Condition
In Ottawa Canada Jaguar X-Type 2002 Fully loaded, Mint Condition Safety and E-Tested Year 2002 Make JAGUAR Model X-TYPE Model Detail 3.0L AWD Exterior Colour Black Interior Colour WHITE Transmission...

Replacing heat/ac control - 94 XJ6
I need to replace the heater and air conditioning control unit in my 94 XJ6. I have the part in hand, and in looking at my Haynes Automotive Repair Manual, it tells me to first "see chapter 11 for...
1
1

Re: S-Type, Problem Starting
Loz- I have a 2002 s-type, does exactly what you describe. Just had some extensive body-work done to right-rear, problem appeared about 1 week after getting the car back. Not sure if it's a...
4
4

Resetting Check Engine Light on a 97 Jaguar XJ6
Does anyone know of a easy way of doing this? It will be greatly appreciated.

XJS convertible and child seats
Can anyone recommend a child (forward facing, not infant) car seat that will fit in the rear seats of an 95 XJS convertible? I called the local dealer, but they had no suggestions. . Dan
1
1

Having Trouble Lining Up Rear Hub Carrier to Wishbone
I did the bearings on the outer pivot shaft ('87 XJ6) and did not remove the hub carrier. I am having trouble lining the hub carrier up close enough to the wishbone so I can slip in the pivot shaft. I...