Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The Jag won
I posted earlier that the truck or the Jag had to go. I put both in the paper and the truck sold first. Now the 94 VDP is my daily driver.
1
1

'88 XJ6 blower switch
heater motor does not work on low, med or high, only works when on defrost. Any ideas,
1
1

xj6 haynes manual
Jaguar xj6&sovereign haynes manual october 1986 to sep 1994 (D to M) for sale £10 + 3.50p+p if interested please email me

2002 X-Type 2.5 Sport For Sale SHARP!
I've decided to sell my 2002 X-Type Sport to get a boat this summer. It's a great looking car--black inside and out. It's loaded with leather, moonroof, 6-disk CD changer, 17" wheels, manual...

Oil Pressure Sender - 1991 XJ6
The oil pressure sender in my 1991 XJ6 went bad. I heard there is a replacement available made by AC Delco. Anybody know the part number? Dave

X-type 2.5 SE gearbox/clutch fault.
2003 (March) Bought from new, now 90,180 miles. I have a problem with clutch/gearbox?. On starting up the clutch pedel when depressed dropped half way down and felt like something had come off or...

jag rear eand for my custom truck
hi, I have a custom mini truck that i am looking to put a jag irs into. Anyone know where i can find an xke rear end or some other smaller jag rear end? None of the bone yards around here have any...

1986 jag vdp v6 troubles
have a few things. what would cause ticking(clicking) on an injector. what beside a tuneup helps fluctuating idle
3
3

Re: Offering AC Compressor for '72-'79 Jaguar XJ-6, XJ-12, XJS
BEST WAY TO TEST FOR COPPRESSOR LEAKS FOR 1985 XJS. TRYING TO DETERMINE A GRADUAL LOSS OF R12 OVER SEASON. ALSO ELIMINATING EVAPORATOR,HOPING FOR THE BEST, IN MY SEARCH. SINCERELY: LOU-THANKS GUYS
2
2

Re: XJS air cond. repair question
I PRESENTLY OWN A PRIMO 85XJS....THAT I LOVE. I AHVE NOTICED IN MY 8 YEAR OWNERSHIP,LOSS OF R12 OVER THE YEARS. I HAVE BEEN RECHARGING YEARLY,HOWEVER CONCERNED ABOUT PROBLEM. CAR HAS 60,000 MILES. I...
1
1

dana 44 in jag rearend
Hi, As far as I know there were a lot of Jags that shared ring and pinion with US Dana 44. What exactly models and years it was? I need that rearend for my project and want to know what should I look...

another X300 problem
Hiya all, further to the previous post about the gearbox warning light,,,,,,, The car's a '95 X300 4 litre with 117k miles in the UK Today after work the car started and idled just fine. I drove it...
1
1

X300 gearbox warning light on
hiya all, I've a '95 X300 4 litre in the UK. The car ran just fine until I started it after leaving work. It had been stood in an underground car park all day. After starting, the engine was a bit...
1
1

Cleveland Jaguar?
Anyone had problems dealing with this dealer?
5
5

Rattle front end 2004 x type
Having quite a problem with a thud type intermittant rattle from the front driver's side. I've heard it, a service manager at a local ford dealer has but the jag service said that they did not hear...
1
1