Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1990 XJ40 Diff and box noises
Hi everybody im new to this game so here goes.... I recently bought my first Jaguar, after hankering after one for years. Drove it 300 miles from where I'd bought it to home. Car has certified LPG...
9
9

windshield washers
I just replaced the windshield washers in my wife's 94 XJ6. Now the cleaner squirts completely over the car. I can't seem to figure out how to adjust this. Any help is appreciated. Joe
2
2

1995 x300 seat memory
just bought and have spent a couple of thousand bringing right up to scratch. Only 1 thing left now. All the motors on the drivers seat wotk and when entry/exit is set to auto, the seat goes back and...

X TYPE 3.0 Sports Engine Seized
Hi, My car is just four years old and has done 80,000 miles. The car has always been serviced by a Jaguar dealer and the next service is due in 1000 miles. Whilst driving the car last week, the oil...
2
2

ABS Rotor nut wrench for XJR/XJ8 and XK8 / XKR
Dealers sell a wrench for taking off the abs wheel rotor nut, about $ 259 clams!!!!, If you change your wheel brgs, youll need one, I make them for $ 75 plus shipping jkw

2001 Vanden Plas or 2003 XJ8??
Greetings: I have been in the market for awhile and have noticed that the 01 VDP and the 03 XJ8 are similarly priced for low-mileage (< 30,000) models. Both come in in the high $20's. The question is...
2
2

XJR V8 4.2 litre
A simple question. When was the X300 (?) XJR V8 4.2 litre first introduced?
1
1

2000 XJ8 bulb replacement.
Does anyone know of a simpler way of replacing cigar lighter bulb (s), without removing " ski-slope " Confused
2
2

2000-XJ8......bulb replacement
Does anyone have a simpler method of replacing bulb (s) to the cigar lighters than removing "ski-slope" Confused.

S Type Break Problem
Hi Anyone got any ideas what this is all about? My breaks work fine, no warning lights are coming on, but the break pedal clicks/ makes a dull rubbing noise every now and again. Thanks Jackie
2
2

79-89
Ok.... Heres the deal... I have a 79 xj-s V-12 with a rebuilt engine, less then 10K miles on it... runs and drives great... electrics are very flaky, as well as some other things... I also have a 89...

Help with ext/int color combos
Can someone tell me the proper names to describe the exterior and interior colors of this XJS convertible? I purchased one identical. The exterior color is Flamenco? Is this coded information on an ID...

FA: XJS Convertible tonneau cover
I've got one on Ebay right now if anyone is interested....

CD Player in 89 XJ
I am currently looking at a 89 XJ VANDEN PLAS MAJESTIC. Getting it for a great price and it is in great shape. I was wondering how difficult it is to place a modern stero head unit into one of these....

Argos in Jaguar
I have a 2003 s type with nav. Anyone got the argos bluetooth set up? Was it easy to install? Thanks Mike